BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Page / 22
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 11:55:39 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

About an hour for me but it sounds like excellent service.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By InterestedBystander:
I recall people recommending a place in Bensenville, but is that too far?

ETA

https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/While-you-wait-firearms-engraving-in-Chicago-area/23-654918/

About an hour for me but it sounds like excellent service.

Hot Spot Engraving is 100% good to go. I left my lower with him overnight.  He does a great job.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 10:04:22 AM EDT
I just submitted my first form 1 using efile and have a couple of questions for those that have done it.

1. How soon after you submit do you get a response email with the cover sheet for your fingerprints and where you’re supposed to send them?

2. I didn’t fill out my FD-258 exactly as indicated. For my height I mistakenly put 6’1” instead of 601. Does anyone know if it will be an issue or should I try to correct it somehow?

3. Any idea in current wait times?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 9:31:16 PM EDT
I’ve been putting this off way to long. Any trouble in will county with our democrat sheriff? I know its only notification but this is a process I’ve never done.
View Quote

Sorry I'm just seeing this now, but I live in Frankfort and have done this twice.  Once with the last guy (Kaupas?) and once with this one.  No issues either time.  
Page / 22
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE ARFCOM Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive one email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Only subscribers with a registered ARFCOM account are eligible to win.
Top Top