Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2010 6:08:18 PM EDT
My brother and I are flying into Houston in a few days to pick up his new truck. Flying in midmorning and finishing the deal at the dealership on the Sam Houston Tollway, then going to get some Ranchhand accessories added. Gotta be some lunch in there, somewhere. Got any special recommendations for lunch somewhere near there? We're either staying the night there or going to hit I-10 to get some miles behind us before we stop for the night. Dunno yet about that.

Any other suggestions for an evening of good clean fun if we stay in the area?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The Sam Houston Toll Way encircles greater Houston. Can you narrow it down a bit?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Whoops.

Southeast side. Pasadena area.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
don'keys mexican restaurant in pasadena.

just google map  "Don'key's Mexican Food, Pasadena, TX"

it looks like a shit hole, but it has great texmex food.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:17:09 PM EDT
[#4]
The gentlemens clubs always have a nice buffet and good scenery ;-)
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
there is a place called  " barichos"   its a " full service "  kind of place lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top