Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2015 5:41:31 PM EDT
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can locally purchase a quality OWB holster for a G19 with a TLR1 light?  I need it for this weekend and forgot to order one ahead of time.  Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
"Local" to where?

ETA - nevermind, I see Houston in the subject line now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can locally purchase a quality OWB holster for a G19 with a TLR1 light?  I need it for this weekend and forgot to order one ahead of time.  Any help would be appreciated.
View Quote

Do you need it for Duty?

I know of a few places. Cop Stop in Pearland sells several variations of Safariland Products. Top Brass does the same, as well as a few other brands.
There's a few others but those are the two that come to mind immediately. I like Cop Stop personally. Good people.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you need it for Duty?

I know of a few places. Cop Stop in Pearland sells several variations of Safariland Products. Top Brass does the same, as well as a few other brands.
There's a few others but those are the two that come to mind immediately. I like Cop Stop personally. Good people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi all,

Do you need it for Duty?

No, I don't need it for duty.  I'm not a LEO.  I'd actually prefer something with no retention.  I'm taking a pistol class and intended to order one and it slipped my mind.  Now I'm trying to figure out where I can buy something like a Comp-Tac International, Raven, or similar holster locally.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No, I don't need it for duty.  I'm not a LEO.  I'd actually prefer something with no retention.  I'm taking a pistol class and intended to order one and it slipped my mind.  Now I'm trying to figure out where I can buy something like a Comp-Tac International, Raven, or similar holster locally.  
View Quote

Comp-Tac is in Houston amigo... They used to be next door to the shooting range near Westheimer and Chimney Rock.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Comp-Tac is in Houston amigo... They used to be next door to the shooting range near Westheimer and Chimney Rock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They no longer offer on site pickup.  You have to go through a dealer.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Top Cop in Conroe has a great selection....
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#7]
The Arms Room might in League City might have what you are looking for. I would give them a call.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys, will try calling them both.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Memorial Shooting Center had a fair collection of Comp-Tac holsters last time I was in there.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Look up TXC Holsters
He's local and will make what you want. Very nice kydex products.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Isn't there a primary arms in south Houston?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]
yes, in Pearland I believe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top