Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 6:42:46 AM EDT

Sorry this is something of a dupe thread, but with the announced cancellation a few days ago and the un-cancellation yesterday, I thought I'd risk it.

The show IS still scheduled for the original date and location----Oct 15 and 16 at Reliant Center----just like their last show. This is according to the hgca.org website post dated this morning, and a couple of ARFCOM member calls to the show people.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:06:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I propose a get-together for the houston crew on sunday. =] lunch gathering at the center. you can't deny, while expensive, the astrodome does have good hotdogs. Wont they be catering in the reliant center for the gunshow? they usually are
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
sweet!!

but what are they going to do about all those people running around?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I should be able to go, the hotdogs are good, at least their chilli doesnt stain the box and my hand like they do at Pasadena.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I should be able to go, the hotdogs are good, at least their chilli doesnt stain the box and my hand like they do at Pasadena.

Dude...you are in Pasadena...it ain't the chili staining your hands and the food box.  

Glad to see we will be having a fun show.  I'll actually be off that sunday too.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:44:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude...you are in Pasadena...it ain't the chili staining your hands and the food box.  

Glad to see we will be having a fun show.  I'll actually be off that sunday too.  

as will I.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought refugees were currently housed there?  where are they gonna be moved too?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I thought refugees were currently housed there?  where are they gonna be moved too?

this is what i thought too.

but hell if its still going on then its still going on, im not questioning it
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Bump, since people are asking.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#9]
im there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top