Thats not even in Houston?

Hooters of Nasa
20796 Gulf Freeway
Webster, TX 77598

hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=080&address=
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#2]

dude.
that is way the hell south for everyone including you!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Count me out.

Anywhere inside Loop 610 is cool for me, but that is just too far South.

Why not give Papa's Barbeque at I-45N near 610 a shot?

Keith
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

dude.
that is way the hell south for everyone including you!

I think the rules are inside the loop right?

Thats just too much traffic to go through on a weekdy afternoon.(Heading towards galveston at that time)

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:51:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope, we travel out to Wolfies, went to Whiskey Dicks on B-8 and have travelled to Wings n things on 290 at the Beltway.

The rules are that whomever sets the meeting MUST be there.  Also, common sense says that you need to set most of them in a central location to encourage participation.

Show some balls, KWITURSNIVLIN and travel down south!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#6]
BTW, I hope a new Prospective Hosuton crew member will show up as he just moved back to TX and bought a house in Seabrook:  AggieSS.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:44:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, since that's in my neighborhood, I'll do my best to make it.

I get the impression y'all don't get around much. Just this weekend I was downtown (four times), Baytown, Galveston (3 times), Surfside, Freeport, and back to Reliant Stadium. Put about 400 miles on the truck between Saturday night and this morning, and only got one speeding ticket.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I get the impression y'all don't get around much. Just this weekend I was downtown (four times), Baytown, Galveston (3 times), Surfside, Freeport, and back to Reliant Stadium. Put about 400 miles on the truck between Saturday night and this morning, and only got one speeding ticket.

Damn, I barely leave my neighborood...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:05:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

........neighborhood bar, dont you mean.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I also had time to wash/wax the truck yesterday. On a crew cab F250, that's not a small job. So basically the law of averages caught up to me on the speeding ticket.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone wnat to carpool from downtown with me?

Kikomax?
Presto99?

The HOV lane will shave some time off our journey!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Kikomax?
Presto99?

does 45 south have an HOV lane?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:51:54 AM EDT
[#13]
yea it stops right after dixi farm road, right around there, I'll be there about 820, it's right down the road from me
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm in also.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I only posted it there because it was mentioned last week by menefregighta and noone complained.  and its not that far.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Is this open for anyone?  I live in the area.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:24:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Talent check time.

Hot damn!  I am in Houston tomorrow.  Can Arizona Arfcommers go if they don't use four letter words starting with "T"?

A numbered street address of the final decision would be great.  I am staying close to Houston Hobby Airport, so the Hooters location is great.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Talent check time.

Hot damn!  I am in Houston tomorrow.  Can Arizona Arfcommers go if they don't use four letter words starting with "T"?

A numbered street address of the final decision would be great.  I am staying close to Houston Hobby Airport, so the Hooters location is great.

I'm a rookie to the group, but I think the answer would be a hell yes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Talent check time.

Sure, come join us.  

Damn guys, can anyone else say BFE!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Kikomax?
Presto99?

I'll be your huckleberry.  

Damn, this might be the first time ever I was the designated driver.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Is this open for anyone?  I live in the area.

Hell yeah!  Come on out!

AggieSS should make an appearance there also.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I only posted it there because it was mentioned last week by menefregighta and noone complained.  and its not that far.

It is a good idea, but I think that Gene may work Tues night. If he doesn't, then we will see you all there. We like the Hooters at NASA 1 and 146 S.
If you wanna change places, no problem here.............Andy, we have something for you. And Sean did you get the ammo for my HK??

R............
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It is a good idea, but I think that Gene may work Tues night. If he doesn't, then we will see you all there. We like the Hooters at NASA 1 and 146 S.
If you wanna change places, no problem here.............Andy, we have something for you. And Sean did you get the ammo for my HK??

R............

No, I'll call John about that.  He was going to send me a case of wolf 5.56mm 62 grn.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is a good idea, but I think that Gene may work Tues night.

They're talking about more fog tonight/tomorrow morning, that'll probably throw the ship schedule off. I understand your situation. Anybody involved with the port has an uncertain schedule at this time of year.

I'd say save the Hooter's at Nasa1 and 146S for another day. The Nasa1 and 45S is easier to get to for the people coming down 45.

I have a friend that wants to come along. He served in the Old Guard.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#25]

SC Texas said---->No, I'll call John about that.  He was going to send me a case of wolf 5.56mm 62 grn.

Save on shipping if you like, he will be at the Pasadena show:

January 29 & 30, 2005
Sat 9-5 Sun 10-5
Entry Fee: $6 FREE PARKING
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Just talked to John,

He isn't coming to the Pasadena Show .  He is shipping the ammo out today.  He waited for the Wolf 62grn to arrive.  It will be here tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top