Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 5:06:45 AM EDT
as you may know i am going to my farm over easter.
i will most likley make a road trip to Sedalia.  home of Sierra Bullets and starline brass.  i may also swing up thru columbia and visit Midway Reloading.  Sierra has a "back counter" where you can buy bullets for about half price.  they are factory seconds and over runs and are sold by the pound.  they may have small burs on the lead tips of soft points.  1 round in 20# may not have a cantilure (sp) etc.  

if you want me to stop and pick up anything i will need to know what you want by the 11th of April as i am leaving the 13th.  i can save you shipping but you have to pay mo tax.  we have a few weeks to mull it over so no rush on it.  

just got off the phone with Sierra.  1800-223-8799.
44 cal
240,  29 in a pound.  3.39 per pound.  1000 rounds is $116.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:17:37 AM EDT
[#1]
where is the location? i am not in houston but i might like to go there on an occasional trip.

usmc5593
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:31:20 AM EDT
[#2]
the Farm and all the places i am going are is in Missouri.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top