Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 5:13:15 PM EDT
Sounds like we're going to have a little shoot tomorrow at the Impact Zone. People should start showing up around 12:30ish. SC-Texas and Voldermortist should be there, among others. I may not show up until later, since I have my CCW class tomorrow morning.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah I'll be there with my new Glock 17 which I'm really beginning to love. although it needs night sights. TRIJICON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang, I'll be at a cookoff all day.  Wish I could be there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried to call everyone that I had phone #s for.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay, that was really fun.    As we drove out the gate, my wife was on the phone telling everyone she knew that she'd been shooting machine guns!  I figured once I got her out to a shoot, she'd get the bug.  Now she wants a subgun.

We had a really great time, and thanks to all those whose weapons we shot.  We brought along 6 of our own, and tried out at least 5 others, including NFA toys.

It was good seeing everyone, and sorry to have left so abruptly, but nature was calling MrsAlpine pretty insistently and while Impact Zone is a great range, it doesn't have great bathrooms...  Sorry, Phil.

Thanks again, everybody.

Alpine
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Okay, that was really fun.    As we drove out the gate, my wife was on the phone telling everyone she knew that she'd been shooting machine guns!  I figured once I got her out to a shoot, she'd get the bug.  Now she wants a subgun.

We had a really great time, and thanks to all those whose weapons we shot.  We brought along 6 of our own, and tried out at least 5 others, including NFA toys.

It was good seeing everyone, and sorry to have left so abruptly, but nature was calling MrsAlpine pretty insistently and while Impact Zone is a great range, it doesn't have great bathrooms...  Sorry, Phil.

Thanks again, everybody.

Alpine

i normally would say “she was a trooper” or she had a good time.  But I think everyone could really see that your wife genuinely had a great time and would bug you about coming back.

Congrats on having someone who enjoys the things you do!  We should all be so fortunate.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
no pics?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
no pics?

What happens at the Zone, stays at the Zone.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yeah I'll be there with my new Glock 17 which I'm really beginning to love. although it needs night sights. TRIJICON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?

Ya know,

I just got in two brand new Glock 17 with night sights.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot dude, gimme a chance to hook you up next time.

Brownells sells night sights....and if you knew a dealer that you "LIKED" you could probably get him to get you some for cheap.

sorry man. went out on tuesday and bought it on the impulse "I MUST HAVE THIS TODAY!#@!!" so went and took Oshman's last one....

it jammed at the range too if you find that kind of thing amusing..... after only about 300 rounds through it...... Remington UMC = DIRTY SHIT!#$

think I'll spend the extra 10$ per 500 rounds the next time with the winchester Q4172
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:42:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
no pics?

tried calling you to see if you wanted to roll out there but your phone was off or something, ended up not going though due to other plans that i was gonna ditch to go.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:54:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Pics and videos will be posted later.

Its a lot of fun.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:43:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
no pics?

tried calling you to see if you wanted to roll out there but your phone was off or something, ended up not going though due to other plans that i was gonna ditch to go.

yep, was left in my car overnight.

was on babysitting duty all day while the wife was at work.

I'll have to take a day of vacation in a few weeks or whenever so we can roll out there on a weekday.

-mark
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

How easy is it to carry the G17?  I had one, and realized I was about to get my CHL and it's not really concealable, why not just go for the 19, about the same accuracy and concealable?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:29:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top