Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2003 7:49:33 AM EDT
This was posted in another thread I thought you guys would like to read it.....

Response to Zaphod and others...I came here at first for info and I have been here a long time...I have learned a lot and made friends that I never would have unless this board existed...I don't know about the rest of you, but my social group is largely ar15 boys. I come here also to have some really heated discussions, I don't like talking to liberals cause they are all whack jobs---what can you say to a woman that would rather be raped than carry a gun? And I get into some hot talk with republicans and democrats here....but I have a question Zaph? Did you just for a moment forget about your problems when you were screaming at me? Job done and I will always be the wild haired man screaming in the wilderness or barking at the moon...
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#1]
First Sparsky stirring up trouble, now You Hound???

Boy, we're not gonna be able to be seen in public with some of you folks.  

TXL
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
First Sparsky stirring up trouble, now You Hound???

Boy, we're not gonna be able to be seen in public with some of you folks.  

TXL

War of Words Between The States.

Hound, a troll?   Hmmmmm.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
HEY HEY HEY NOW..... I didn't mean to stir up trouble. Not my fault they don't want to beleive Texas is all that and more.

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#4]
WHAT? YOU CANT BE THE TROLL!!! I'm the TEXAS TROLL!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WHAT? YOU CANT BE THE TROLL!!! I'm the TEXAS TROLL!

Nah, your the Texas whippersnapper!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#6]
But your our troll Hound, and thats all that matters.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, DAMN!

Here I am taking you off the troll list, and you go put yourself back on!

Don't got no one to blame but yourself, buddy!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well, DAMN!

Here I am taking you off the troll list, and you go put yourself back on!

Don't got no one to blame but yourself, buddy!

Hey Zaphod.  Hope your personal stuff working out, buddy.

Get back to 'hound being a troll':  we are troll one time or another.  I'm a troll, only to certain individuals in AR15.com.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#9]
hello zaphod, I hope you are doing well today...I just wanted my homies to see what was up....and as for the rest of you, do you know how strange it is for us to be on and internet chat-room and I can put faces to 99% of you guys?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
hello zaphod, I hope you are doing well today...I just wanted my homies to see what was up....and as for the rest of you, do you know how strange it is for us to be on and internet chat-room and I can put faces to 99% of you guys?

I don't EVEN want to know what mine is!

I'm hangin' in there, thanks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 1:15:22 AM EDT
[#11]
hey hound...dont sweat it...seems i'm a troll too.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top