Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 5:47:25 PM EST
ok they are in California, takes about a week to ship and they are cheap, but there is a min order size, so If anyone still needs rivets and I will see if there is enough interest to order them, otherwise get them from DPH or tapco, these are 1/4 in the front and 1 1/2 long round head for the rear, should be about 3 bucks per gun , or per person if that works out, but I need to know asap, post below with how many you might need...Mark
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:54:44 AM EST
Well nothing can be shipped until monday so that gives us 2 days to figuree things out..

I know Asher was going to order a bunch for everyone, if he's already ordered them then i guess thats that.

If asher hasnt placed his order yet, perhaps we can combine them and just make 1 big order which should meet the mimumum requirements to order..
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:11:35 PM EST
I think Mike ( Asher ) was planning to order some packs at like $ 7-8 each gun, I found them at 3 bucks a gun, I have what I need just were going to order some for the guys that dont come with any, the packs give you just enough, I am talking like 100 extra, that should allow for some spillage, I certainly donr want to crawl around on my garage floor looking for one that fell behind the work bench....I tried to call Asher on Fri when I got the prices, Hey Mike I left you a voice mail, call me sometimes...Mark
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:20:00 PM EST
I will check this forum from work some time mid-day Monday to see if anyone needs rivets, I will call Asher ( or you call me ) at the shop Monday and I will tell you what I found out...Mark
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:31:03 PM EST
i'll need a set
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:19:20 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/23/2005 8:19:48 AM EST by rottrob]
Hey Rent, I think I'm on the opposite coast from you guys,But I have a couple of things lying around on my bench that I should do something withSo if you do decide to order some let me know I could use a couple of sets (3-4) . Rob
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:06:21 PM EST
Guys, not enough interst..I found them thru Hansen rivet co in Cali, I have the info if anyone wants, there is like a $ 20 min and I just dont need all those extra rivets....Asher ( mike ) got some, pm him to see what he has, Terma-nator, and Asher were on the group buy for rivets they might be here in time....sorry I should have looked into this weeks ago, I am going to use screws, but might try and rivet one of mine
Top Top