Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 5:48:55 AM EDT
Well, the organizational meeting ain't gonna fly at the Red Dog!
What say we all go to Honobia that weekend?
Something might be revealed that will make worldwide news. I'm not kidding about this. It may be one of the biggest surprises to modern science ever known. Rumors about this have been flying for several months now.
There is a chance it may be all BS, But some rednecked bubbas may be smarter than anybody can imagine in an opportunity to make really BIG BUCKS by showing something no one would have imagined possible!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:23:24 AM EDT
[#1]
is that on an weekend?, if so and you go, be sure and get pics and tape, I'd like to see what those hickory nuts might have captured.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
L. they are gonna do the other shoulder on the 19th. I am supposed to go to Santa Fe with my wife on the 2nd. I may do down for a day if my shoulder will allow it. My wife WON'T go because of the Santa Fe deal. It all depends on if I feel like driving.
Like I said before, I have never seen Bigfoot but sure got a weird feeling (so did others) and left the area quick. I kid about this, but I believe there is something to this issue.
And don't put it past some hard headed, red necked bubbas not being able to pull off a Bigfoot capture!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
So are we going on this or not?? And wheres Honobia??
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
SE Oklahoma. Just north of McCurtain County, on the border of Push and Leflore Counties.
It's not too far from Clayton or Sardis Lake. From my house it is over 250 to Broken Bow. I'm guessing it is about 220 miles from NOKC and 210 from Moore.
Yeah, I'm thinking about going. But next Monday, my other shoulder gets cut. I'll know Monday after next if I'm going.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:56:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
SE Oklahoma. Just north of McCurtain County, on the border of Push and Leflore Counties.
It's not too far from Clayton or Sardis Lake. From my house it is over 250 to Broken Bow. I'm guessing it is about 220 miles from NOKC and 210 from Moore.
Yeah, I'm thinking about going. But next Monday, my other shoulder gets cut. I'll know Monday after next if I'm going.

Cool....I might go as well.....if nothing else it'll be interesting to check out.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going.  
If you see someone wearing a Molon Labe hat, it's probably me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm hoping I'll feel like going. If there if proof of Bigfoot there, I want to see it.
Then I can watch acman eat crow!
Rat, I may not feel like driving all the way so we might hook up and go together, your dad too, if you and him will promise to go easy on me during the trip!
We'll take my truck if we do. The Cummins in the truck should be able to haul one back if we get lucky enough to rope one. I'd ask Ndenway to go too, but he would be trying to use his "pork chop" on the critter if was a female!

Chad, if we go, look for distinguished, incredibly handsome guy with his arm in a sling. That would be me!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I might could be talked into going....

There better be some hot women there...brunetts, big ta-ta`s,.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Uh-oh! I see Ndenway's influence is rubbing off! You probably don't care if they are totally covered with hair or not!

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh-oh! I see Ndenway's influence is rubbing off! You probably don't care if they are totally covered with hair or not!

Yes I do, I like `em clean and smoooooooooooth.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I think you guys might be hurtin ndenways feelings with all this pork chop talk ya'll have goin on.

Oh yeah....this isn't like a hunt or something is it? I'd hate to be around a bunch of hillbilly redneck totin guns around.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think you guys might be hurtin ndenways feelings with all this pork chop talk ya'll have goin on.

Oh yeah....this isn't like a hunt or something is it? I'd hate to be it'd be like being surounded by a bunch of hillbilly redneck totin guns around.

my feelings, as is my pork chop are like fine forged steel thank you very much, and in note to your second question, I fixed it, cause thats kinda  the way I feel at every shoot I attend, its at least funny in the extreme most of the time, and I always enjoy a good laugh.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'm sure that most bigfoot chicks are brunettes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm somewhat influential in the circles I frequent, and being the non-predjucisial type that I sometimes am, I believe that even hairy girls need a little lovin from time to time, like when none of the better lookin ones are available.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I do, I like `em clean and smoooooooooooth.....

hey 1shott, just remember to bring these things, soap,water,lotion, razors and nair, and you'll have clean and smooth, but don't fret should you forget your supplies, just remember to close your eyes and think "animal kingdom" and your a big old silver back in the deep dark jungles of the congo.

Or that your "James Bond" and your taking one for queen and country.

Or like your back in the early 70's and your the "king hippy" of the commune and  theres a great lookin hippy chick under all that hair.

And finally, if their "really ugly", just turn out the lights, that way you'll at least know how a blind man does it.

well grandson, thats all the worldly advice I can give you, or at least what I've gathered in 21 years of manhood, take it and venture into the world of life, cause remember this, and its the most important thing to remember, is that a picky man never gets laid.

ND out

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#16]
L, go with us! Seeing you throw your pork chop to a female bigfoot would definitely be worth more than seeing just a bigfoot!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#17]
man I'd like to go, but I can't get off work, hell I'm sure its just a bunch of bs there anyway, but it'd still be fun to see.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:50:39 AM EDT
[#18]
BTT...too good of a topic to let it slip off the front page. Besides that we haven't really talked about UFO's yet. Anyone believe in these things? This guy I work with is crazy, he says he's been abducted a couple of times and they have an implant in his head behind and over his left ear. I don't really know what to think about it. Maybe kindof like BigFoot....maybe they're out there. But who knows.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:26:26 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
BTT...too good of a topic to let it slip off the front page. Besides that we haven't really talked about UFO's yet. Anyone believe in these things? This guy I work with is crazy, he says he's been abducted a couple of times and they have an implant in his head behind and over his left ear. I don't really know what to think about it. Maybe kindof like BigFoot....maybe they're out there. But who knows.

Tell him you know a mad scientist doctor who can remove that implant.
I would be happy to do it no charge.......... any body seen where i put my hammer anestheshia administering device.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Abduction is really passe. Everybody and his dog has been abducted.
I think a lot of it is mass hysteria, or TV induced fantasy.
Not all of it, but most of it!
I remember BAD nightmares at the age of 4 to 5, so bad my parents took me to base hospital more than once.  Absolute total fear as only a child can know. Not much came out of it - I outgrew the nightmares if that was what they were.
I'm sure a psychologist would do regression therapy and find out I was abducted by aliens or sexually molested as a child. All a crock of BS!
But the bigfoot phonemena is not something that I will dismiss that easily.
And yes, I have seen UFOs, along with my wife and son. But no adbductions!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I believe in them, I posted in one of these threads that I seen one one time and a bunch of aliens got out of it and started speaking some launguage I didn't understand, actualy I think it was a late model cutlass and a bunch of mexicans, but I'd been drinking and it was getting dark so I couldn't be for sure, one thing I do know for sure was that one of the aliens chicks was sharp, and I wouldn't have minded doing a  bit of implanting on her, and if there were any offspring resulting from the probing, I guess they'd be called Ndecans or alindens?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This guy I work with is crazy, he says he's been abducted a couple of times and they have an implant in his head behind and over his left ear. I don't really know what to think about it. Maybe kindof like BigFoot....maybe they're out there. But who knows.

Maybe he's just  trying to rationalize getting probed. Ask him if the spaceship looked like an old van.

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:I believe in them, I posted in one of these threads that I seen one one time and a bunch of aliens got out of it and started speaking some launguage I didn't understand, actualy I think it was a late model cutlass and a bunch of mexicans, but I'd been drinking and it was getting dark so I couldn't be for sure, one thing I do know for sure was that one of the aliens chicks was sharp, and I wouldn't have minded doing a  bit of implanting on her, and if there were any offspring resulting from the probing, I guess they'd be called Ndecans or alindens?

OMG! Thats frickin hilarious!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#24]
well, if you are going to honobia, at least learn to pronounce it correctly... Hoe-Nub-E

how do I know this, you ask? Casue my grandpappy is always talking about those chickenf#c%ers.

That's darned close to where I live in McAlester.  My dad's been telling me about the uproar around there.

I guess now would be a good time to mention, I know a little girl who is not known to lie, who says she saw one TODAY, it ahs been stalking around her house all day. Yep, this is less than a mile from where I was when I saw that female bigfoot about 10 years ago (about 30 miles from Hoe-Nub-E
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#25]
D. I'm going. Doesn't look like anybody can make the trip with me but I'm going. I get stitches out of my shoulder tomorrow. It's feeling pretty good so hopefully it will be good to go for that long a drive.
I really believe something big is going to break at Honobia this week!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I get stitches out of my shoulder tomorrow. It's feeling pretty good so hopefully it will be good to go for that long a drive.

sounds like you'll be trying to loosin your shoulder up in the coming weeks, you know staying in the bathroom working the soreness out..
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:40:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I guess now would be a good time to mention, I know a little girl who is not known to lie, who says she saw one TODAY, it ahs been stalking around her house all day. Yep, this is less than a mile from where I was when I saw that female bigfoot about 10 years ago (about 30 miles from Hoe-Nub-E

Where? I'm about 30 miles from Honobia, do I need to lock and load?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:12:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I get stitches out of my shoulder tomorrow. It's feeling pretty good so hopefully it will be good to go for that long a drive.

sounds like you'll be trying to loosin your shoulder up in the coming weeks, you know staying in the bathroom working the soreness out..

No problem in the john, I can wipe with either hand!
If I understand your implication correctly, I would be making something else sore!
Momma wouldn't like that!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#29]
the other day my grandpapy told a joke.

he said.. there was this traveling preacher, and he showed up in Hoe-Nub-E, and set up tent, and started preaching.. he said, "now folks I want you to know that the world is a wicked place! I know places where poeple fornicate in the streets, men and women fornicating in public. Even men and men fornicating in public. And some places, they even have sex with animals! That is right folks.. They have sex with dogs, and goats, and horses, and cows, and chikens...."

And one of them farm boys in the back blerts out in astonishment "Chickens!?!?!?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top