Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2010 8:35:18 AM EDT
The story

KENT, Wash. – Police are looking for two suspects involved in a violent early morning home invasion in Kent.
Investigators say the attempted robbery occurred at a home in the 22000 block of 103rd Avenue SE at about 2 a.m.
Three men entered the home by kicking in the door. Once inside, they were confronted by the homeowners, who fought back.
Police said one of the homeowners managed to take a gun from one of the suspects and kept him under control until the police arrived.
Two suspects got away.
The homeowners say they didn’t recognize the suspects. The suspect who was taken into custody suffered from several bruises. He was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The homeowners had a few cuts and scratches from the fight but are alright.

Good thing they didn't try this at one of our homes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The story

Would have read more like:

KENT, Wash. – Police are looking for the remains of two suspects involved in a violent early morning home invasion in SnoEveretCreek.
Investigators say the attempted robbery occurred at a home in the 22000 block of 103rd Avenue SE at about 2 a.m.
Three men entered the home by kicking in the door. Once inside, they were confronted by the homeowners, who fought back.
Police said one of the homeowners blew one of the suspects in half with 2 rounds of 12 gage TAP.
Two suspects got away, however an arm, lower leg and bits of bone fragments and large amounts of blood and drag marks could be followed to a nearby hog farm. The trail disappeared from there.
The homeowners say they didn’t recognize the suspects, nor do they think the remaining suspects would be recognizable.
The homeowners were deeply saddened at the loss of the TAP rounds, that must now be replenished at their own expense. In addition to the large blood stains on the white carpet and walls that must now be fixed, again at their own expense. One of the homeowners confided that "the trauma that this event will cause, the hours of counseling needed to recover from the shopping, and picking out of new paint and carpet with my wife will haunt me for months".
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

In addition to the large blood stains on the white carpet and walls that must now be fixed, again at their own expense. One of the homeowners confided that "the trauma that this event will cause, the hours of counseling needed to recover from the shopping, and picking out of new paint and carpet with my wife will haunt me for months".

If the suspects were minors, a lawsuit could be mounted against the suspects parents. Even small claims court could be used. I think the award limit in small claims was raised to $7000.00 a while back.

I've heard that the services that do Bio clean up (suicides etc.) are very expensive.

I had a neighbor who blew his brains out after getting layed off from Boeing. His parents came to clean the house up and sell it and I saw them enter the home with a rented Rug Doctor.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I had a neighbor who blew his brains out after getting layed off from Boeing. His parents came to clean the house up and sell it and I saw them enter the home with a rented Rug Doctor.

Dang, who let in mr. killjoy?

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The story

Would have read more like:

KENT, Wash. – Police are looking for the remains of two suspects involved in a violent early morning home invasion in SnoEveretCreek.
Police said one of the homeowners blew one of the suspects in half with 2 rounds of 12 gage TAP.
Two suspects got away, however an arm, lower leg and bits of bone fragments and large amounts of blood and drag marks could be followed to a nearby hog farm. The trail disappeared from there.
The homeowners say they didn’t recognize the suspects, nor do they think the remaining suspects would be recognizable.
The homeowners were deeply saddened at the loss of the TAP rounds, that must now be replenished at their own expense. In addition to the large blood stains on the white carpet and walls that must now be fixed, again at their own expense. One of the homeowners confided that "the trauma that this event will cause, the hours of counseling needed to recover from the shopping, and picking out of new paint and carpet with my wife will haunt me for months".

Awesome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top