Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 1:03:08 PM EDT
the boys and I made it home all in one piece about 10:30 last night,  the Hippy kid that was couldn't wait to see the pics of his tannerite shot.  Walking-wounded boy was all about comming back to the next LCR and why did we have to go home.  We all had a hell of a good time and look foward to the next one we can attend.  thanks to all who came to enjoy the weekend with all of us.  
Things to remember next time:
SHAVING KIT (twice now I've forgot it)
suture kit, IV bags of  sterrile saline
puke bucket
crash helmet for Tim AKA: walkingwounded boy
pair of scissors
One .50 cal
anything I missed?

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the boys and I made it home all in one piece about 10:30 last night,  the Hippy kid that was couldn't wait to see the pics of his tannerite shot.  Walking-wounded boy was all about comming back to the next LCR and why did we have to go home.  We all had a hell of a good time and look foward to the next one we can attend.  thanks to all who came to enjoy the weekend with all of us.  
suture kit, IV bags of  sterrile saline h
pair of scissorshing

I totally forgot my hair dryer. hee hee
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
It was awesome to meet you and the boys.  Tell the boys that they are lucky to have a cool Dad such as yourself.

p.s. Don't forget the Bushmills!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
suture kit, IV bags of  sterrile saline
puke bucket
crash helmet for Tim AKA: walkingwounded boy
pair of scissors
One .50 cal
anything I missed?

Ive got a great puke pan just didnt have to pull it out since my last house party
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We don't shave at LCR.

Tell that to SARS.  

It was probably his first shave anyway.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#8]
mom approves of the haircut, and I hate going unshaven for more than a day or so. I end up iching like a dog with fleas, drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I shaved both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#11]
It was great meeting you, see you next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top