Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2013 10:01:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/29/2013 10:41:25 AM EST by JNic]
My Springfield EMP was stolen last night - I was stupid enough to leave it in the truck

I'm currently in the market for a monitoring system (cctv, ect..). What are my options? Any recommended local vendors?

I'm in OKC around NW 63rd and Merridian

ETA - I was discombulated this morning and wound up posting this in the reloading forum. Reposted it here this afternoon shortly before it was moved here from the reloading forum. It's been one of those days Moderator, feel free to delete one of the threads.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:51:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By JNic:
My Springfield EMP was stolen last night - I was stupid enough to leave it in the truck

I'm currently in the market for a monitoring system (cctv, ect..). What are my options? Any recommended local vendors?

I'm in OKC around NW 63rd and Merridian

ETA - I was discombulated this morning and wound up posting this in the reloading forum. Reposted it here this afternoon shortly before it was moved here from the reloading forum. It's been one of those days Moderator, feel free to delete one of the threads.

View Quote

Do you just have a carport? Do you have an option to convert it to a garage-like structure?

I think that will have more of a "crime stop" effect than CCTV.
Top Top