Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 6:55:19 PM EDT
CoC #3

<edit Lion_dog>

Hello this IS NJ.

YOU HAVE A VERY LOW POST COUNT. PERHAPS WE DO AN IP TRACE ON YOU.

I've already looked into my position on this. If I catch ANY shit in a comment I'll kick it upstairs and I can spare my actions.

<warning sent>

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
you may want to read up on the legality of that, then delete your post..............
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#2]
"Wont somebody please think of the children!?!"
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you may want to read up on the legality of that, then delete your post..............
View Quote

<Edit CoC 3>
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
racism aside, finishing an 80% is considered manufacturing a firearm in NJ, which is illegal unless you have the documents to do so. just like every-fucking-thing else in this god forsaken shithole.

who the fuck knows----maybe if you have both on the premises, it's probably the same as having un-assembled parts that *can* make up a banned weapon..................

you can do whatever the hell you want though. i'm staying out of jail.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

<Edit CoC 3>
View Quote

You are right; however it takes a DUMB man to advertise on a public Internet forum, where two subpoenas can ID you and make you the subject of a search warrant and cost you a few thousand dollars for just running your mouth, that you are looking you are looking to do something illegal, and at the same time, an accomplice  in doing said felony, in state that hates guns.

2C:39-1f defines a manufacturer as:
"Manufacturer" means any person who receives or obtains raw materials or parts and processes them into firearms or finished parts of firearms, except a person who exclusively processes grips, stocks and other nonmetal parts of firearms. The term does not include a person who repairs existing firearms or receives new and used raw materials or parts solely for the repair of existing firearms.

2C:39-9d says that anyone who manufactures a firearm without being licensed to do so commits a crime of the 4th degree.

Instead of pretending to be some "brave" gun rights martyr leading the charge for us, you might want to consider he was just trying to help you from looking like a fool and/or a potential criminal charges and/or loses all your gun rights in a state that already is a PITA.  Instead of a mature conversation where you might have learned something, or rephrase it so it could be explained how such could be legal, you instead pop off at the mouth and insult the guy.  That does a lot of good for the cause doesn't it?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
<Edit CoC 3>
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:14:49 AM EDT
[#7]
You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or post or even think about can be used against you in NJ
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:25:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
<Edit CoC 3>
View Quote

The paranoia runs deep on the NJ Hometown forum.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:58:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Basis for a search warrant
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Multiple violations CoC3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top