Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 5:12:45 AM EDT
Any good places ...like ranches and such for some good hog hunting that isn't to expensive around Houston?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the local paper in the advertising section.  Usually they have a bunch of hunting ads for pigs and whatever else is in season.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]
You won't see much Hog Hunting going on while in Deer Season.

Most land holders make MUCH more money on Deer Lease than allowing Hog Hunting, so the land usually remains "unhunted" in the Deer Season, then when the season is over the Hog Hunting restarts.  

Just my exerience around Central Texas.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
hog hunting sucks right now.  i just took all of last week off to hog hunt.  too many acorns.  the only hog my friend and i got was with night vision at 11:00 p.m.  pretty much every other night the hogs must be running after midnight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top