Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 9:32:35 PM EDT
This guy says to me today while talking about militia and the military and he pointed out something that was very disappointing......is says to me that he would bet that if you took 20 young military men and put them against some of the locals.....who are overwieght beer belly's they'd get their asses kicked.....I thought about that for a minute and instantly thought of some of the photos ive seen on this web sight......I felt like walking away with my tail between my legs......
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This guy says to me today while talking about militia and the military and he pointed out something that was very disappointing......is says to me that he would bet that if you took 20 young military men and put them against some of the locals.....who are overwieght beer belly's they'd get their asses kicked.....I thought about that for a minute and instantly thought of some of the photos ive seen on this web sight......I felt like walking away with my tail between my legs......

thanks for the compliment....
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
My photos hasnt surfaced yet.......Im a local
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Bullshit Frisky.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit Frisky.

Charger.....you still live in Texass dont you.........
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Find a photo of him dumbass....I know who the frisky fucker is.....Im sorry man..you HAVE the wrong guy.....and he didnt even throw any hearing...your easy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This guy says to me today while talking about militia and the military and he pointed out something that was very disappointing......is says to me that he would bet that if you took 20 young military men and put them against some of the locals.....who are overwieght beer belly's they'd get their asses kicked....

Our military doesnt engage our civilians.

Now, our local overweight beer belly asses have a distinct advantage over foreign invaders, and our military has the upper hand over anyone else.

All your fight are belong to U.S.!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#7]
As much as I would like to think that is possible for the protection of the peoples constitutional security, no way. Well, unless all those civies were former soldiers themselves. The Infantry and Marines practice maneuver warfare to perfection and at the first shot the civies I am afraid to say would get fixed and rolled up in a heart beat. It would take some serious skill and dicipline in squad level tactics on the civies part to survive the first contact. Sure you could plink "joe" that is half-stepping with your ACOG all day long, but you would need to be worrying about the other platoon/squad/fire team that is flanking while you were doing it.

You guys dreaming of SHTF scenarios like that should practice and learn to perfection the battle drills of FM 7-8 Infantry Rifle Platoon & Squad at the very minimum.

FM 7-8 Site

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#8]
FF's First post on his troll acount...

Quoted:

Who the hell makes a first post like that? Frisky Ferret?? Are you back? Step up and say hello!!

edit..spelling
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone doesn't have any idea just "who" comprises the militia !

George Washington
If we are wise, let us prepare for the worst.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
FF's First post on his troll acount...

Quoted:
hr

Who the hell makes a first post like that? Frisky Ferret?? Are you back? Step up and say hello!!

edit..spelling

Jesus you guys are so pathetic....(NOT ALL..Strat's bad ass)  Lameass..You have the wrong guy....Frisky fuck nut is not me...Im kinda tired of wasting my time with you.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:50:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:44:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Where is Sir Jafo when you need him?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top