Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2003 10:17:04 AM EDT
Finally got around to reserving my room. Just posting a little reminder that the shoots ONLY 4 weeks away!!

I reserved my room from the 9th to the 12th. Anyone else showing up early? Figured a few of us would be to check out the range, town and see about further instructions for the shoot. Any particular time the volunteers should meet up for Range Office training, Registration, or anything else that may need to be briefed or taught before the shoot? (Will post also in the gunstock board.)
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 3:20:56 PM EDT
Most of us working the event will be there Thursday night.
See ya then.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:10:02 PM EDT
i have a room reserved at the hilton as well............that POOR, POOR hotel doesn't know whats about to hit it.................
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:38:56 PM EDT
I still say we need to shoot glowsticks out of the pool off the 3rd floor.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:43:40 PM EDT
wooooooo!! I'll be there on the 9th as well (reserved my room for then). I can't wait...
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 1:40:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 2:00:53 AM EDT
I'll be there on the 9th too. My GF was going to come along since she has relatives in Waco and in Austin, but she can't make it now so I should be in Waco by mid afternoon.

We'll most DEFINATELY have to do the town up right!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 7:32:17 AM EDT
What time does the rapelling event at the hotel start?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 11:57:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2003 11:58:25 AM EDT by CockedandLocked]
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 2:50:01 PM EDT

I'm there on Thursday.

So Spars. What's on the menu?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 5:54:07 PM EDT
Should I bring up a pit??? I thought I was told not to, but I don't mind BBQing for the guys. LMK...
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:22:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sparsky:
Should I bring up a pit??? I thought I was told not to, but I don't mind BBQing for the guys. LMK...

Just messing with you, bud. You are there to enjoy, not cooking for us.

BTW, there will be camping and parking at the site. A designated campfire for cooking if needed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 8:04:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mojo:

BTW, there will be camping and parking at the site. A designated campfire for cooking if needed.

whoa whoa whoa, there's camping ON THE RANGE SITE?! I thought that was a no-go?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:01:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gloftoe:

Originally Posted By mojo:

whoa whoa whoa, there's camping ON THE RANGE SITE?! I thought that was a no-go?

Its now a go!
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 5:19:30 AM EDT
so where are the Volunteers going to meet? I haven't heard anything from LT since the first email asking if we'd volunteer. I have that whole weekend plus Friday and Monday off ( to recover, and clean the guns!)

What's the word?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 6:33:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Matthew_Q:
so where are the Volunteers going to meet? I haven't heard anything from LT since the first email asking if we'd volunteer. I have that whole weekend plus Friday and Monday off ( to recover, and clean the guns!)

What's the word?

M_Q. If you volunteer as RO, then it's a good idea to be there on Thursday for RO class. However, if you can't make on Thursday, then there will be some kind of arrangement for instructions/rules on Friday. Since T.I.G.E.R. Valley is in charged of this RO course, the best option is to e-mail or IM Ranger8541(John Tillman) or MADUCE (TJ) for more info.
Top Top