Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2010 11:59:26 AM EDT
Anyone going to the show in Hickory this weekend?
I'm going to try and sale my Vector underfold and a 9mm upper.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I may go. Not sure if it will be Saturday or Sunday. The Hickory show was actually decent the last time I went. I need to pick up some 308 reloading equipment.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]
The Charlotte show is also this weekend.  Stupid Schedule.  I can only go to one on Sunday.  I can't
decide between the two.  I have spoken to some vendors and most of them are going to Charlotte.
Some of the big vendors like Village Gun and Pawn, OBX, and Carolina Tactical are sending people to
both shows.  I'm worried that the Hickory show may not have much for sale.  I hope I'm wrong.  
Hickory is a much shorter drive for me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be at both over the weekend selling a Bushy 20" and an unfired 16" carbine I just built on an LRB lower and a DSA upper. Hope there are a lot of people looking.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:41:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Sold both of my guns in Charlotte. (now to decide between a BCM and Spikes upper)

How was the Hickory show? I haven't been to a Charlotte show that had fewer people attending in a long time. Kinda nice.....
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Hickory show wasn't too crowded today but I left empty handed.  Didn't find anything I was looking for and the ammo wasn't priced all that great.  Not as good as the last show IMO.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#6]
crap I can't belive I missed a Hickory show.  I didn't know a thing about it until just now. Dang it
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
crap I can't belive I missed a Hickory show.  I didn't know a thing about it until just now. Dang it

You didn't miss much I went and one vendor had what they said was Lake City 5.56 in 55 and 62 gr. in 500 round bags for $200.00. A closer look revealed Lake City brass no primer crimps or green paint on bullet tips  which scream FAKE RELOADS to me. I also saw another vendor with some Black Talon bullets in 45 ACP $85.00 dollars for a box of 20. I laugh at him and said for that price he would never sell them what is it with the scammers these days Its sad that the gun shows get worst and worst every time. I saw a few other suspect vendors trying to take people as I pass by thier table.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top