Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/17/2006 6:48:25 AM EDT
JustinOK34 just invited me here, after I posted in general discussion that I am an Okie gal who does not waste money attending weddings, general female crap and commotion.

Sooo Howdy all! Am fairly new to arfcom; just a good ol' right-thinkin' gal here.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:03:41 AM EDT
well hello, judging by your handle you enjoy head games, you'll fit right in, as for being female, you'll be suspect with a few till you can prove that your for sure female.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:18:33 AM EDT
Howdy! the handle is because I came here originally from TheScamBaiter.com, where we mess with internet scammers, mainly Nigerians. Also I was married 16 years to a Ranger qualified Special Forces combat veteran, so am familiar with the MOS

And, as a 7th generation right-thinking 'spoken for' rural Okie gal, I ain't fixxin' to serve up no kinda photographic proof of my gender. Thank you kindly sir
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:55:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By psyops4fun:
And, as a 7th generation right-thinking 'spoken for' rural Okie gal, I ain't fixxin' to serve up no kinda photographic proof of my gender. Thank you kindly sir

HaHaHaHa..........HaHaHa.......I like you already, didn't expect a whole pic, just a close up of your finger nails with the letters N-D-E-N on the right starting with the pinky ending with the index, then the left hand given one of these with a toothy grin... and then both hands doing this .

but if not thats fine too,
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:30:49 AM EDT
She speaks and types WAY too good to be an okie.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:59:22 AM EDT
Looks like Rat has a troll account.....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:05:08 AM EDT
Dang it to blisterin blastiferation, Josh-L

My folks survived the great Depression, and my momma's folks the NDN removals and the Northron Wahr of Agrression. My (white) great great grandaddy was a commercial buffalo hunter (not a skinner... a .50 Sharps on a tripod hunter) So for generations... ALL we HAD was literacy!

I'm Scots, German, English, Louisiana Caddo and Texas Cherokee. Now if that ain't 'OKIE', I don't know what is!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:10:36 AM EDT
Begging the gentleman's pardon, but who or what is "Rat"? With all due respenct, I am what I say I am, and as I get better aquainted here with responsible members, I will gladly respond to PM with my bona fides. My late father is a published Oklahoma historian.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:11:58 AM EDT
well well, my family's been Ndens forever, can't really say how I became literate in American english, musta learned it in that catholic school.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:27:40 AM EDT

Begging the gentleman's pardon, but who or what is "Rat"? With all due respenct, I am what I say I am, and as I get better aquainted here with responsible members, I will gladly respond to PM with my bona fides. My late father is a published Oklahoma historian.

the Rat is refering to "Rat Terrier", he's the forum whipping boy, these other guys are just shit stirers, but they can be funny some of the time,

Oh damn!, I just thought of something, since your new to the OK forum, theres a tradition that you must get a case of ammo for everyone that says "hi", kinda threw me off saying you were a girl and all, see mind games already, I like that, reminds me of my ex wife.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:28:25 AM EDT
Respect to NDENWAY! I'm purentee heinz57 Okie... and my Momma's folks intermarried waaaaaaay back. My cousins look and "are" Indian; Me? I take after my daddy's side, greying dishwater blonde but worn waist length traditional. And, no, please don't invite me to the next tear down 49.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:30:06 AM EDT

Damn now thats a new one....never been called that before dont really know how to respond....

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:34:11 AM EDT
Dang, Ndenway... I might just do me some inquiring about that "tradition" of buying everyone a case of ammo before I whip out my wallet.

Now I can walk two steps behind my (also mixed blood) man and silently extend you a pendleton in proper form.

I save the mind games for libtards and scammers
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:47:01 AM EDT

Dang, Ndenway... I might just do me some inquiring about that "tradition" of buying everyone a case of ammo before I whip out my wallet.

Now I can walk two steps behind my (also mixed blood) man and silently extend you a pendleton in proper form.

I save the mind games for libtards and scammers

ask anyone bout the ammo, they'll give you the strait scoup, watch calling some of these guys "gentlemen", some of them have no idea of what that is and might think thats something to BBQ, as for being a full blood, my momma married into that albino tribe, but I wouldn't go so far as to say "intermarried" or of "mixed blood", that makes it sound like some sorta animal sex took place, although that may be true, since I'm part horse,

been to quite a few 49s too, but generaly I'ma stomp dance indian, 49s are for drinking and snagin', well so are stomp dances, but just not as much, as for the pendleton, that'd be great with a tumbler of scotch, normally though I settle for a stale salem.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:49:46 AM EDT
@ 1shott... I was just raised up that if it was male it was a Sir, and if it was female it was a Miss or a Ma'am until that person him or herself requested more informal manner of address. (Oh, yes, and some former enlisted men have made that *abundantly* clear)

So I reckon I can slack off the formal manner of address hereabouts? Even if I am not fixxin to shell out for free ammo for all?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:55:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:

Damn now thats a new one....never been called that before dont really know how to respond....

God Damn! 1shott, your a "GENTLE MAN", you know what women say about gentlemen don'tcha?

well I heard it desribed on a talk show once[think it was springer], the chick said and I quote "their sensetive, understand women, have soft hands, know just what to say when your having a bad day, dress smartly and tend to star in movies with the words.......brokeback mountain in the title"

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:00:29 AM EDT
Hey psyops, you have an availible sister, bout 28 to say 43ish?, all the indian chicks I know around here I'm related to somehow or another.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:08:30 AM EDT
Probably right with the "modern Jerry Springer " translation for gentlemen... but when I was raised up, it was what sailers, soldiers and airmen (and I reckon them jarhead gyrenes too) were obliged to call "officers". History's history, but my late dad made officer. And he was a gentleman... no Jerry Springer or Humpback Mountain involved though. Different times, different traditions.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:17:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 10:20:03 AM EDT by Ndenway]
well psyops, I know a few great men, to call them less would be a travisty in and unitself, the brokeback stuff is just the joke of the week normally reserved for rat and D, it just fit so well with 1shott today, I think he was in the navy?, ah....maybe he just sang it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:18:05 AM EDT
@ Ndenway, sorry, mom and dad broke the mold after me. I'm an 'only' I've got three (female) NDN cousins gone off the map in a baaaad way, and one (female) white cousin who is distinguished by green teeth and an inclination to "borrow" money from relatives, not to mention total $$$ dependency on the (literal) man of the hour

Wish I could offer up better pickins
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:25:17 AM EDT

@ Ndenway, sorry, mom and dad broke the mold after me. I'm an 'only' I've got three (female) NDN cousins gone off the map in a baaaad way, and one (female) white cousin who is distinguished by green teeth and an inclination to "borrow" money from relatives, not to mention total $$$ dependency on the (literal) man of the hour

Wish I could offer up better pickins

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!DDDDO­OOOOGGGGGGIIIEEEEEESSSSSS! my favorite kind, thats bout all I'm good for anyway....................an hour

Oh yeah, I'm an "only" too, the "only" wished they'da stopped at three type of "only"
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:30:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:
Hey psyops, you have an availible sister, bout 28 to say 43ish?, all the indian chicks I know around here I'm related to somehow or another.

Soooo let me guess... you down around Medicine Park or Fairfax?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:38:16 AM EDT

Soooo let me guess... you down around Medicine Park or Fairfax?

nah, your way off in the wrong part of the state, those are drunk indians down that way.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:45:55 AM EDT
Welcome! Ignore the peanut gallery, they are just suffering cabin fever this time of year!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:12:58 AM EDT
@ Ndenway: Sorry Bro... I was going off of 1) the half-horse comment and 2)my Comanche friends' small community everyby is married to everybody's cousin situation

Care to enlighten me re your heritage?

As for my parasitic green toothed cousin... there aren't enough paper bags to save you from the sheer horror. That albino (aka 'mostly white') skank is 50ish, bleaches her ungodly hair platimum blonde... with typically 1" brown roots. *Plus * she'll ramble on endlessly(!) about her future career as a (subliterate, unpublished) "fantasy" author. Run! or mount up and evac ASAP! She wouldn't even have a 'stale salem' for you!

Sorry I am plumb out of suitable females for you Would if I could
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:17:01 AM EDT
@ Wingman26
I like these guys! Got any good fresh goobernuts from down abouts Carnegie (since we are talking "peanut" gallery)
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:04:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 12:07:37 PM EDT by JustinOK34]

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:49:45 PM EDT
I think it's really Sister's account. I can't believe you guys are falling for that.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:14:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 1:25:21 PM EDT by psyops4fun]
Howdy!

Like Winston Churchill once said... this isn't the beginning of the end, But can it perhaps be the "End of the Beginning" of my acceptance here? And yep I full well know that my gender is one big impediment. Not a problem

Now as for those cases of ammo for those who've all said "Hi!" to me... about the only weaponry I actively shoot are
1) an original 1876 winchester (native beadwork inlaid in stock), and a
2) .44 caliber (not .45) original "peacemaker " Colts with buffalo bone grips.
(both directly inheritted, and ammo is HARD to come by)

Now so far as what I have some experience with... and "access to" .. I am not comfortable enough yet here to discuss these things... YET. I just don't know the modern laws

allright, guys, rag on, rag on... I've been called the worst of the best so carry on
UPDATE: @ TwoBravo, who or what is "sister"???

She. it. An' Gag a Maggot, how many trolls have we got here? How many times to I have to state I am an only progeny, with NO sister???

But here are some GlamourShots back atcha of my cousin whom Ndenway was hankerin' for, taken 20 years ago and prettied up on a good day:

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:25:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 1:26:40 PM EDT by RatTerrier]

Begging the gentleman's pardon, but what is a "Rat"?

The are animals similar to mice....only bigger......

the Rat is refering to "Rat Terrier", he's the forum whipping boy

since your new to the OK forum, theres a tradition that you must get a case of ammo for everyone that says "hi", kinda threw me off saying you were a girl and all, see mind games already, I like that, reminds me of my ex wife.

Yes I'd like a case of 5.56 Wolf please. And you other A-holes here, you only try to throw your whips upon me because you all are jealous of my superior intelligence, superior good looks and many other things that cause jealously in grown men which it is all too easy to see the jealously as you continually talk about me.

Well how about 18-28 for me then? Sister or friends or sisters friends or whatever, I'm good.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:29:29 PM EDT

Damn I knew Rat would show up

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:40:40 PM EDT
I'm glad to see that some one with a little more education and refinement is now on this site.
By the way, have you ever seen or been close or believe in Bigfoot?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:46:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:

Begging the gentleman's pardon, but what is a "Rat"?

The are animals similar to mice....only bigger......

Have not only seen them, but have eaten them in form of Lao montangard Khmu tribal refugee roadkill cuisine.

the Rat is refering to "Rat Terrier", he's the forum whipping boy

since your new to the OK forum, theres a tradition that you must get a case of ammo for everyone that says "hi", kinda threw me off saying you were a girl and all, see mind games already, I like that, reminds me of my ex wife.

Yes I'd like a case of 5.56 Wolf please. And you other A-holes here, you only try to throw your whips upon me because you all are jealous of my superior intelligence, superior good looks and many other things that cause jealously in grown men which it is all too easy to see the jealously as you continually talk about me.

Some things are becoming abunduntly clear to even my feeble female handful of neocortex cells

Well how about 18-28 for me then? Sister or friends or sisters friends or whatever, I'm good.

Nope. the only time I am around females is 3 hours per week, when I teach classical yoga. I get PAID ot ORDER women around, and the door doesn't impact my hindquarters after I have done that job. Otherwise I am *beyond* fulltime second in command to an Attorney /CPA private industry corporate management in an all male environment.
Good Day, Sir
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:59:58 PM EDT
Sister is a member of this site. She'll be along soon. I was only teasing you "new girl".
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:01:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Twobravo:
Sister is a member of this site. She'll be along soon. I was only teasing you "new girl".

Suck up.....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:03:10 PM EDT

[Nope. the only time I am around females is 3 hours per week, when I teach classical yoga. I get PAID ot ORDER women around, and the door doesn't impact my hindquarters after I have done that job. Otherwise I am *beyond* fulltime second in command to an Attorney /CPA private industry corporate management in an all male environment.
Good Day, Sir

Well, that certainly was enlightening! But what about your view on BigFoot?
Or are you more into UFOs, alien abductions, or ghostly encounters?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:05:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:

No I have niether seen nor "believe" in "bigfoot".

However as a child of about 8 years old I did see this (twice) :http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/argosy2.htm

I grew up accompanying my best friend whose dad did a LOT of hunting, trapping, skinning, etc. and I was at just at the right height to very closely examine the 'frozen thing' at the OKC State Fairgrounds. The smell was consistent with decaying meat/flesh, and the close details of the blown out eyeball with blood infiltrating into ice as it was frozen was rather convincing. The close up (child's height) view of hair growth and folicles was also entirely consistent with mammalian/humanoid configuaration. The next and only other time I have smelled that odor was within the week following the OKC Murrah Building collapse when the air was "low", humid and "trpped" the scent. Unforgettable.

My jury is "out"... as in neither believe nor disbelieve.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:05:29 PM EDT

Suck up.....

That is uncalled for, not appreciated, nor wanted,

<­BR>But that doesn't mean it ain't funny!

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:06:57 PM EDT

Suck up.....

That is uncalled for, not appreciated, nor wanted,

<­BR>But that doesn't mean it ain't funny!

Oh please, theres another forum for your kind......that way..------------------>
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:08:41 PM EDT
psyops4fun,

Dont worry, we, well most of us are harmless, we let off alot of steam in here..esp ndenway after walking around bass pro eating corndogs all day....

Stay around for awhile, good to have you here.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:09:06 PM EDT

Well, that certainly was enlightening! But what about your view on BigFoot?
Or are you more into UFOs, alien abductions, or ghostly encounters?

NO.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:11:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 2:17:05 PM EDT by danc46]

Your jury is still in the consideration stage. One of our distinguished, most vocal, and opinionated has not yet shown up.
ACman, where are you? (By the way, he believes in BigFoot but won't admit it!)
He still doesn't believe Sister is real!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:14:33 PM EDT

psyops4fun,

Please do! We serve BS at all times of the day, in all flavors, and in varying degrees!
And shovel it back aby all means, please! There is some funny - as in extremely humorous - stuff here!
Dan
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:51:58 PM EDT

@ Ndenway: Sorry Bro... I was going off of 1) the half-horse comment and 2)my Comanche friends' small community everyby is married to everybody's cousin situation

As for my parasitic green toothed cousin... there aren't enough paper bags to save you from the sheer horror. That albino (aka 'mostly white') skank is 50ish, bleaches her ungodly hair platimum blonde... with typically 1" brown roots. *Plus * she'll ramble on endlessly(!) about her future career as a (subliterate, unpublished) "fantasy" author. Run! or mount up and evac ASAP! She wouldn't even have a 'stale salem' for you!

I've thrown a few back with that honey before ........ she aint all bad she knows how to do most of the things men want out of a woman anyway......

their are no real females on this board ...... untill they prove it in the correct forum.....that is acomplished by bosting a pic of your toenails with acman painted on them ...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:02:21 PM EDT

Your jury is still in the consideration stage. One of our distinguished, most vocal, and opinionated has not yet shown up.
ACman, where are you? (By the way, he believes in BigFoot but won't admit it!)
He still doesn't believe Sister is real!

i'm pissed the f off now since my account is shut down and i renewed it 12/23 ............
and my disc's still havent got here from you .gd postal workers.........
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:02:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By acman145acp:

their are no real females on this board ...... untill they prove it in the correct forum.....that is acomplished by bosting a pic of your toenails with acman painted on them ...

With all due respect... aint' gonna happen. I am a practical gal who wears both toe and fingernails "plain", pratical length and gently buffed at most .

Gentlemen, guys, bros, etc.. rag on rag on! This is downright fun and no offence taken whatsoever. I am a true native Okie, a right-thinking gal, an officer's' daughter, best buddy with my Special Forces combat veteran former spouse, a woman of science, reason and history... and trust me, during my 16 years of marriage, I got called the worst by the best, so this is light duty indeed

If and when member "sister" joins the fray, she'll get the same kind of responce(s) out of me as anyone else, be they gentle, indifferent or abrupt. ain't no kinda thang ot me

Laissez le bon temp roulez!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:19:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 5:23:13 PM EDT by psyops4fun]

psyops4fun,

Please do! We serve BS at all times of the day, in all flavors, and in varying degrees!
And shovel it back aby all means, please! There is some funny - as in extremely humorous - stuff here!
Dan

Am 'consevative (reserved) by nature'... but let me get warmed up to the mutual shovelling format and shall comply... with vigour!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:48:49 PM EDT
Welcome
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:46:49 PM EDT

No I have niether seen nor "believe" in "bigfoot".

However as a child of about 8 years old I did see this (twice) :http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/argosy2.htm

I grew up accompanying my best friend whose dad did a LOT of hunting, trapping, skinning, etc. and I was at just at the right height to very closely examine the 'frozen thing' at the OKC State Fairgrounds. The smell was consistent with decaying meat/flesh, and the close details of the blown out eyeball with blood infiltrating into ice as it was frozen was rather convincing. The close up (child's height) view of hair growth and folicles was also entirely consistent with mammalian/humanoid configuaration. The next and only other time I have smelled that odor was within the week following the OKC Murrah Building collapse when the air was "low", humid and "trpped" the scent. Unforgettable.

ACman is a non believer as well, so he says....but he IS having a camping trip out in the boonies to do some "male bonding" a.k.a. Bigfoot hunting comin up pretty soon.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:09:09 PM EDT

thats cool, sounds like drinking and snagin material, think I might have met them last time I was in lawton.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:32:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 8:36:54 PM EDT by 1dreamer]

thats cool, sounds like drinking and snagin material, think I might have met them last time I was in lawton.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Speaking of Lawton, I survived there over 25 yrs. off & on. Glad I'm finally away from there, although there are some great folks there..

psyops4fun, Welcome & I for one am glad you have joined the finest group of Okies to be found within 69,903 sq.miles. Its great to hear about you teaching women yoga. My favorite quote by Yoga was "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." Ain't it the truth?

Edited to korect mhy speiling.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top