Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2003 12:48:41 PM EDT
I am new to the boards (joined yesterday).  I am pleased and surprised to see so many Houstonians on the boards.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard!!!!
You'll have to come out and meet some of us at one of the group meetings.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  That would be great.  How often do you have the meetings?
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]
They are once a week...Seems like Tuesdays are the day of choice.  Keep looking in Hometown "Texas" area for the next meeting place.  I have made a few and have always had a good time.  

One thing watch out for is this young guy who goes by the name Citabria7GCBC on this forum...He is a real stir-er-upper!!!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi Pazzo,
I saw on your other post you do transfers for $20. Do you have a shop or do you FFL out of your house? And what part of town are you in? I am going to be buying a used RRA next week and need a dealer for transfer.
Thanks, and welcome to the board.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Ditto what strick909 said...
I too would like to know...
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you really in Houston, BOG?
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 5:23:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes I am in Houston.  I can do transfers for $20 plus tax.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#8]
And by the way, I can give good deals on ARMS, GGG, Eagle Industries, various and assorted parts, ammunition, night vision and firearms.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome aboard pazzo. I've been hanging around here for a while now and finally joined the team. I haven't made it to a local gathering yet though. But be careful, this place can be addictive.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the warning but too late.  I am already totally addicted.  There is a lot of really great information here and a great number of people who know quite a bit about ar's and firearms in general.  I look forward to meeting some of the locals.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#11]
MarkM
Why do you think he's BOG???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top