Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 4:33:06 PM EDT
I was bored and had a bit of free time when I got home from work.
I was thinking of something like this. Still have a long ways to go so dont get your panties in a bunch.

Click
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
(Peter Griffin)FREAKIN SWEET(Peter Griffin)
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Specop_007,
You better put that really nice pic of Coop and his FAL up on the site (As well as one of you and the whole group shot)or Coop might cry

Seriously though, nice frickin job man!!!!!

And Spectre556 you better post on the roll call. I will expect to see you this weekend!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey Specop_007,
You better put that really nice pic of Coop and his FAL up on the site (As well as one of you and the whole group shot)or Coop might cry

Seriously though, nice frickin job man!!!!!

And Spectre556 you better post on the roll call. I will expect to see you this weekend!

We'll get some more pics up. I was actually just thinkin about that team pic and trying to figure out where to put it.
On the main page would be cool, but I dont want to downsize it too much. So I could set it as the background, but then the text would have to be some funky color to stand out and then the whole schebang would just look tacky. SO I could make it on another page, but it would look really kick ass on the main.

So, its still on the agenda to do. Tomorrows agenda.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey Specop_007,

I only cry alone! or when I realize I'm out of ammo!

Seriously Specop, the website looks kickass man!  Better job then I could do!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
sweeet
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell yeah, very nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top