Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2005 5:37:23 PM EDT
If possible, can the inquiring minds get a bill goodman's fun show update??

I need to pick up a few items , an was wondering if it will be worth going or not!.....

Thanks in advance!

COLT!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I looked over a little bit ago,  and just looked again, there is currently nobody over there waiting to get in.   Just a bunch of contractor  trucks, and one with what appears to be old christmas trees.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks they are doing a home show?? at the corner, and the funshow (Ballarena) has been dead all day.

When I left at 5, there were maybe 16 show related vehicles in the lot... 2 were Enterprize rental vans backed up to the front door.   I drove around and was able to look in the back doors (way back to left when you enter from the hallway to the showroom), and it appears they have pulled a partition to shrink the arena' capacity, so it looks to be a rather small show.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I think i will pay my $6 an make the tour ..... needing to get more ammo!......one can never have enough ammo, especially with the 2 day shoot at millers next weekend!....got plenty of 20 ga ammo.   got a little winchester i am wanting to try out on some clay!  just need some more 8mm and 44   magnum rounds....

Anyone else going to take a chance an venture into the show??? I dont think i can stand  being cooped up in the house , so i figure i will check out hte outragious high prices, an enjoy the smell of cosmoline!...

let me know if anyone wants to meet up on saturday....... will be there around 11 or 11:30am

COLT!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Im going Sunday to pick up a case of .223.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:41:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow...OGCA show in Wilmington, PRO show in Columbus, and a Goodman show in Dayton.  I wonder which will have the fewest vendors...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Colt_sniper how bout a full report?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Wow...OGCA show in Wilmington, PRO show in Columbus, and a Goodman show in Dayton.  I wonder which will have the fewest vendors...

My money says Dayton will have the fewest venders.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:32:56 PM EDT
[#8]
well , just got home from the gun show.....it was a so-so show..... not many good deals, alot of new venders with some decent prices....no good deals on 223/5.56 ammo though..... think i will have to hit aim surplus an pick up a bandolier or 2 of the british 5.56..  if i get the chance..

some good deals on 308, and 8mm surplus ammo....

in my honest opinion , save your $6.....

COLT!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I might just the skip it then. Was the kid selling the ak stuff there?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#10]
no , the kid who sell all sorts of ak stuff was not there.....,

There was more surplus mausers there then you could shake a stick at....

almost bought another one...

COLT!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I thought the show was ok,I never see any saiga aks, if you guys are speaking of the kid I think you are.I havent seen him there in awhile
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top