Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 3:59:15 PM EDT
When are you going to advertise your Dad's mounts?  I just mounted another rack (down Ndenway & 1shott.....I'm talkin' deer rack) on one of your dad's mounts, and boy are they nice!

Oh yea,  1shott, you must shoot a buck first!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
When are you going to advertise your Dad's mounts?  I just mounted another rack (down Ndenway & 1shott.....I'm talkin' deer rack) on one of your dad's mounts, and boy are they nice!

Oh yea,  1shott, you must shoot a buck first!!

You cant eat them horns...

Oh well wait, I see who I am talking to, you and Ratt love "horns"

Ok now if you are talking WHITETAIL 4 LEGGED DEER, then please post a pic.....
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
My old man makes these here in his back yard, checkem out ya'll!!

BUCK STATE MOUNTING KIT- Tht plaques are made in yhe shape of each of 50 States. They come in 5 colors (LT. OAK, MED. OAK, DR. OAK, MAHOGANY, VERMONT CHERRY). Skull caps come 2 sizes, (MED, LG) & 4 colors each (BLACK, BROWN, SADDLE TAN, BUCKSKIN). Kits come with all the hardware you need to display your Trophy. The way to order is (1)- WHAT STATE, (2)- WHAT COLOR OF STATE PLAQUE, (3) WHAT COLOR OF SKULL CAP, (4)- WHAT SIZE OF SKULL CAP (Measure between the antlers at base. MED- 2 3/8" or LESS, LG- 2 1/2" or MORE). All the plaques are made of real wood & have natural wood grain and have a stain finish. Stain may vary in color do to the natural wood product. These kits are suitable for the COUES, BLACKTAIL, MULE & WHITETAIL DEER. Antlers are not included.

Earls Designs

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Ratt,

I have seen your dad's work and he makes some great looking stuff.  It even looks good hanging at Patrickcudd's house if you can believe that.

You might want to post this in another thread as this one's subject isn't very awe inspiring.

I would tell you guys Patrick's hunting nickname, but some of you guys might get too excited.  He has a real reputation when it comes to shooting deer and it isn't good.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:43:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the idea Big_B!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ratt,

I have seen your dad's work and he makes some great looking stuff.  It even looks good hanging at Patrickcudd's house if you can believe that.

You might want to post this in another thread as this one's subject isn't very awe inspiring.

I would tell you guys Patrick's hunting nickname, but some of you guys might get too excited.  He has a real reputation when it comes to shooting deer and it isn't good.

You're are just jealous because I shoot bigger deer than you!  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ratt,

Thats not what has me worried.   I'll remain silent about the 3 legged deer you made me shoot.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ratt,

Thats not what has me worried.   I'll remain silent about the 3 legged deer you made me shoot.

Fair enough, I won't mention the 5 shot Cy Curtis of yours, nor the  10 pointed 130 inch "8 pointer" you passed on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top