Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 4:32:59 PM EDT
I saw your FN PS90 today at the Armory... You are one helluva lucku guy!

But I can say, I touched it before you did...

Oh yeah, they were going to bring it to the range today!

Lucky you...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
And I thought that was a preservative

It's in my grubby little hands! I'm charging M4arc $5 a round to shoot it-and he has to mow the yard for three months -and buy his own gas.

You need to get one!

Mark
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It's in my grubby little hands! I'm charging M4arc $5 a round to shoot it-and he has to mow the yard for three months -and buy his own gas.

You need to get one!

Mark

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:55:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You need to get one!

Mark

I'd have to dip into the kids college funds to fire an entire mag out of that thing. What does ammo run for that now, $2.50 per round?

Doc, what are you laughing at?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Doc, what are you laughing at?

I was laughing because it keeps me from dwelling on the fact that I don't have one.  

But hey, if enough people get them, maybe I'll go watch the Stargate SG1 re-enactments!  "Quick, thru the tractor tire stargate!"  

Seriously, though, those look like fun.

Quoted:
What does ammo run for that now, $2.50 per round?

I think someone on Grant's board got some Fiocchi (sp) for $17 per 50.   That's more like it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What does ammo run for that now, $2.50 per round?

I think someone on Grant's board got some Fiocchi (sp) for $17 per 50.   That's more like it.

I just have to give Mark a hard time
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#6]

I think someone on Grant's board got some Fiocchi (sp) for $17 per 50. That's more like it.

I have to find out where the 17 a box is, do you know?

I got it for 19.

Mark
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think someone on Grant's board got some Fiocchi (sp) for $17 per 50. That's more like it.

I have to find out where the 17 a box is, do you know?

I got it for 19.

Mark

I don't know.  IM sent.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top