Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 2/1/2006 6:29:59 AM EDT
I am thinking about sighting in the FN Thursday when there is no one at blacks creek, want to go?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:03:02 AM EDT
You know, all you had to do was type "no".
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:56:00 AM EDT
If you guys decide to, pls give me a shout via posting, IM, or cell. There's a chance I could break free early.

Cheers,
sleepdr
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:04:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sleepdr:
If you guys decide to, pls give me a shout via posting, IM, or cell. There's a chance I could break free early.

Cheers,
sleepdr

I am going to try and go around 1200. I will post in the next hour or so if I can pull this off.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:10:05 AM EDT
Oops...missed this thread. I have a class at work from 12:30 to 1:30, think you'll still be out there? If so I'm game.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:18:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jollyroger:
Oops...missed this thread. I have a class at work from 12:30 to 1:30, think you'll still be out there? If so I'm game.

I should be there by 1pm. I need to stop by sears and pick up a wrench for my rings.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:19:24 AM EDT
So, to answer your question, yes, I will be there.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:22:29 AM EDT
Ok, I'll head out after my meeting/class.

sleepdr.: If you show up I'll bring the Hogue.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:33:47 AM EDT
You relize I mean the actual range, correct?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:46:13 PM EDT
D'oh! I should've guessed. I went out to where we normally go, its flooded and really muddy. I drove around there for a while then I parked it by where the resovoir ends (flooded out quite a ways) I ripped off a few rounds, stayed till about 3. Then I drove by the official range but it was closed, sign said Friday-Monday 10am to 4pm I believe.

Sorry I missed you, did you get it sighted in?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:29:10 PM EDT

D'oh! I should've guessed. I went out to where we normally go, its flooded and really muddy. I drove around there for a while then I parked it by where the resovoir ends (flooded out quite a ways) I ripped off a few rounds, stayed till about 3. Then I drove by the official range but it was closed, sign said Friday-Monday 10am to 4pm I believe.

No, they changed the range times again. The last time I went, they were open Thur thru Mon. I only sight in at the range, as I want to know the accuracy of the rifle. I'll just need to try another day.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:32:59 PM EDT
I'd like to go with you guys if it is possible I work 8-5 M-F The first rounds I shot this last Sunday were with the 300wsm. They were in a nice little cloverleaf (touching) on my 100yd target. I made the mistake of looking through the spotting scope and nearly pissed myself...of course the next shot was an inch away

I shot trap there years ago, that's fun too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:24:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/3/2006 6:27:25 AM EDT by AZ_Gun_Nut]

Originally Posted By ar10er:

No, they changed the range times again. The last time I went, they were open Thur thru Mon. I only sight in at the range, as I want to know the accuracy of the rifle. I'll just need to try another day.

I thought I read the range is open during the winter Friday though Monday or something like that?

Public can shoot for $5.00. Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday during the winter and open on Tuesday as well during the summer. ( I got this from the Ranges sticky).

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:27:10 AM EDT
Black's Creek Public Shooting Range
This is new, the last time I looked... I couldn't find a website. :-)
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:32:14 PM EDT
Ar10er

If those are leupold rings, I have an xtra torx wrench you can have
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:56:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By luckypunk:
Ar10er

If those are leupold rings, I have an xtra torx wrench you can have

Thanks for the offer, but I went and bought me one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:57:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AZ_Gun_Nut:

Originally Posted By ar10er:

I thought I read the range is open during the winter Friday though Monday or something like that?

Public can shoot for $5.00. Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday during the winter and open on Tuesday as well during the summer. ( I got this from the Ranges sticky).

They change the range days from time to time, I should have used what little is left of my brains and called before I left.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:58:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ryfter:

They have had it for a short time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:06:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ryfter:

I just noticed they added gun shows to the calender!
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top