Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 12:08:34 PM EDT
Any of you guys into the cowboy action shooting out at Birchwood?  I was surfin' the net the other night and that looks like it would be fun.  I've got a Uberti SA .45 Colt and was kicking around the idea of participating.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I know Fairbanks has a good number of SASS members. If I didn't have so many hobbies already,  I'd get into it too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:40:21 PM EDT
[#3]
my parents and brother are into it I just can't I am pretty sure Iwould like the shooting part but having to dress up and go by an alias is a little much for me.  There are at least 3 preachers that do it in Fairbanks.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...but having to dress up and go by an alias is a little much for me...

Yeah, that does seem a bit much to me as well.  
~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd go dressed as cowboy, as long as I had the AR, that ought to piss em off.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Honestly I have been contemplating getting something started here . I mean I haven't played Cowboys and Indians in years and lets face sometimes it is nice ot just go to the range and have fun instead of getting caught up in how many times can I hit that same hole in target?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
...that ought to piss em off.

Why would you want to piss them off?
~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...that ought to piss em off.

Why would you want to piss them off?
~Dg84

I would agree, why?

These are people that are having good fun with firearms while being safe.  Sometimes I think some of them get too caught up in their character, but they are putting on a positive show of firearms, cant find any fault with that.

I would like to try it sometime.  Looks like it would be a lot of fun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top