Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/23/2009 7:08:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2009 10:45:47 AM EDT by SA_Cornhusker]
I'm looking for a reputable body shop in Henderson (prefer one owned by a fellow member); or one owned by a fellow a AR-15'er; but I just need some minor body work done and I will be paying for it - who can afford to turn it into insurance. Just some minor left front quarter panel damage.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 8:03:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SA_Cornhusker:
I'm looking for a reputable body shop in Henderson (prefer one owned by a fellow member); or one owned by a fellow a AR-15'er; but I just need some minor body work done and I will be paying for it - who can afford to turn it into insurance. Just some minor left front quarter panel damage.

Thanks in advance.

I'm in the industry and I will have to say if you can... Take it to Parson's Autobody in Boulder City. Tell him Walter from PPG sent ya. They do real nice work and if your paying, it will be reasonable. Otherwise I dont have any "good" shops I would personally recommend in the henderson area.
Now if you didnt mind coming into the city... then I have more shops I would also stand behind...
what kind of vehicle and how bad is the damage?

Walter
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 9:36:52 AM EDT
DO NOT go to Frank's Autobody on Boulder!! They had my vehicle for 2 months and kept lying to me about it's progress!! They also didn't allow me to view it. It kept going from one location to another and was 'unavailable'. BS!
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:54:31 AM EDT
Thanks - i'm actually closer to BC than the city - I'm in the SE corner of the valley; I will be contacting Parsons w/ in the next couple of days. Thanks. I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:53:03 PM EDT
I'll be sure to let him know you will be contacting him. Whats your first name or kind of car so I can give him a heads up.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:35:23 AM EDT
Paul - 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer - Left front quarter damage

Thanks again. Probably run down to BC on monday afternoon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 3:34:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mp350:
Originally Posted By SA_Cornhusker:

Thanks in advance.

I'm in the industry and I will have to say if you can... Take it to Parson's Autobody in Boulder City. Tell him Walter from PPG sent ya. They do real nice work and if your paying, it will be reasonable. Otherwise I dont have any "good" shops I would personally recommend in the henderson area.
Now if you didnt mind coming into the city... then I have more shops I would also stand behind...
what kind of vehicle and how bad is the damage?

Walter

We have used franks 3 times (insurance work) and have had nothing but exceptional work done in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:42:46 PM EDT
Frank's is not one of my shops, but here is what I do know of his shop.... I know the painter over there and they do nice work. The owner isnt an easy guy to work for, but that has nothing to do with dealing with the shop. I know of better shops here in town that I'd bring my vehicle to before going there... but that is just my opinion and in no way meant as a dig towards Franks
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:13:09 PM EDT
My wife's car is at Collision Authority in Henderson right now. So far, the service has been top notch. I get phone call updates when appropriate, and the guy handling my wife's car seems to know what he's doing and talking about. I pick it up this week, so I'll know soon how the work is.

I chose to go there because that's where Acura recommended, and because the other guy's insurance was covering everything.
Top Top