Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 6:10:29 PM EDT
I haven't posted here much over the years because I usually don’t have much to say.... As many of you know Wisconsin is drawing a lot of attention this year in the presidential race. Allegations of voter fraud are already flying and it’s bound to get worse. Now I'm sure some of you are Kerry supporters and that’s fine....just remember that if he wins and appoints anti gun Judges to the US Supreme Court you got exactly what you asked for. Now to the point....

If you want to Re-elect George Bush we need to get of our asses and volunteer. Every GOP office across the state is making a giant push the 4 days prior to Election Day to knock on doors and make phone calls. On Election Day its phones, knocking and poll watching. I challenge you to volunteer 12 hours on those last 5 days, more if possible. Take a sick/ vacation day on Nov 2nd and help out.

The Republican Party has taken a page from the Dem's and are using it against them for the first time this year we have been doing a massive get out the vote movement...every vote in the state does count and we need your help. If you have any questions Message or Email me, leave me a phone number I will call you and tell you who you need to contact in your area.

Cheers,
Rugger in Kenosha.

Ps. yes I am already volunteering and I’m not a republican.
tack me up please
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I haven't posted here much over the years because I usually don’t have much to say.... As many of you know Wisconsin is drawing a lot of attention this year in the presidential race. Allegations of voter fraud are already flying and it’s bound to get worse. Now I'm sure some of you are Kerry supporters and that’s fine....just remember that if he wins and appoints anti gun Judges to the US Supreme Court you got exactly what you asked for. Now to the point....

If you want to Re-elect George Bush we need to get of our asses and volunteer. Every GOP office across the state is making a giant push the 4 days prior to Election Day to knock on doors and make phone calls. On Election Day its phones, knocking and poll watching. I challenge you to volunteer 12 hours on those last 5 days, more if possible. Take a sick/ vacation day on Nov 2nd and help out.

The Republican Party has taken a page from the Dem's and are using it against them for the first time this year we have been doing a massive get out the vote movement...every vote in the state does count and we need your help. If you have any questions Message or Email me, leave me a phone number I will call you and tell you who you need to contact in your area.

Cheers,
Rugger in Kenosha.

Ps. yes I am already volunteering and I’m not a republican.
tack me up please

He don't know us very well do he I personaly can't think of anyone who posts here in the wisconsin board who is
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
actually i'm a liberal photoman.
yeah right.  go W!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Every county has an office, however MILWAUKEE, RACINE, and KENOSHA need the most help.... There are other targeted counties that need work/volunteers too, IM Rugger for more info...

The Milwaukee County campaign office is on 73rd & Greenfield Ave.

THey are looking for people to:

A) Make phone calls any day, but PERTICULARLY the final 5 and Election Day!

B) Be poll-watchers (checking off Republicans as they vote, and watching for fraud) or poll-runners (getting the data from the Poll Watchers & taking it back to HQ, where it will be used for phone calling)...

C) Various other tasks such as stamping literature , and such

It's the same 'Final 5' program running across the state, and offices are generally open every day of the week, so so GET OUT & HELP OUT...
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I just moved into Madison from Washington state.  I was set up to volunteer for Bush back there and would be more than willing to drive to Milwaukee to volunteer.  From what I am seeing here in Madison, Dane county seems like a liberal stronghold so my impression is that my time would be better spent a few hours away in Milwaukee?  Opinions?

Tele-Skier
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:24:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I will let you know tomorrow, i have the information in my truck. Dane county is also on the list for targeted countys. The idea is to get targeted Republicans out to vote that either havent done so or have spoty voting records. Gore won wisconsin by 5,700 votes last time around, bush lost kenosh by 3500 votes. So yes every vote is important, even in a liberal strong hold like madison. I will email you the info in the morning.  Thanks, rugger
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just moved into Madison from Washington state.  I was set up to volunteer for Bush back there and would be more than willing to drive to Milwaukee to volunteer.  From what I am seeing here in Madison, Dane county seems like a liberal stronghold so my impression is that my time would be better spent a few hours away in Milwaukee?  Opinions?

Tele-Skier

Milwaukee is just about as bad as Madison.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top