Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2009 9:48:08 AM EST
I'm in Pflugerville right now, and need to fit my new sling plate which means taking the buffer tube off then putting it back on, but I don't have the correct tool. Is there anyone in the area who can help! I tried cedar park gun store and someone didnt return their tool, and then the tool at gt dist was broken!
Not having much luck :P.

Thanks

Ash
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 10:29:30 AM EST
I've got one, but I am in south Austin. Have you tried Blackland guns between Hutto and Taylor? I know they will have one.
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 6:56:08 PM EST
I have one. PM me if you still need it. I work at Red's Indoor Range in Pflugerville.
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 9:27:06 AM EST
Originally Posted By mightymints:
I'm in Pflugerville right now, and need to fit my new sling plate which means taking the buffer tube off then putting it back on, but I don't have the correct tool. Is there anyone in the area who can help! I tried cedar park gun store and someone didnt return their tool, and then the tool at gt dist was broken!
Not having much luck :P.

Thanks

Ash

You can probably borrow or buy an AR stock spanner wrench at Austin Gun Liquidators which is on Picadilly just off I35 (Take the Grand Ave Parkway Exit and its east off the northbound frontage road) or at Cutting Edge on Main St. in down town Round Rock (but they aren't open Sun or Mon).

Both of those stores are black rifle friendly and near to the Pflugerville area.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 11:02:49 PM EST
i would go invest in this tool which will cost you a few bucks....GDS Enterprises in S. Austin has at least 20 of them sitting in their store.

512-707-8353
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:49:22 PM EST
email sent, in case you still need one.
Top Top