Where are you located?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Pleasanton, right along 680 / 580
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Pleasanton, right along 680 / 580

I don't know if there are any closer ones, but Irvington Arms in Fremont has them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
They can be downloaded from www.tacr.us/countylist.html  They do need to be printed on legal-size (8.5" X 14") paper, and are double-sided.

If there are none near you... they won't appear there by magic.  How about getting involved?  Print some out and take them to nearby gun stores and ranges.  This effort is 100% volunteer-run... there are no "deep pockets" behind this, and NRA and CRPA might get around to noticing this effort after it's over.

Speaking of which... if anyone knows anyone in NRA / CRPA, please bring this to their attention.  I am horribly disappointed in CRPA... the only way to notify them about something like this is to send them a snail-mail letter.  Did they get it?  I don't know.  Did they read it?  I don't know.  Will they let their members know about it?  I doubt it, but if they do, i won't know until after the fact.

CRPA is an anchor dragging us down right now.  If they would deign to acknowledge this and notify their (supposed) 60,000 members, it would be a done deal.  But i can't even get a "No" out of them... for all I know, they just refuse to listen and threw my letter away.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#5]
man, that friggen sux!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I signed it at the gunshow down here a couple weeks ago. Other than that make the trip to Irvington arms. They're good people
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top