Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 6:39:13 PM EDT
First of all, I would like to state that this is a dupe topic form the Team AR15.Com forum.
Sorry about that, but I have had no results there and I am getting desperate for information.

The situation is that I have ordered a bunch of stuff from him and have not been able to contact him for about 2 weeks now.
I have tried Email and phone but have had no replies, and I am worried that he is in some sort of trouble.
Since I have done business with him in the past with very satisfactory results, I am sure that he is not trying to scam me, but I am worried that something has happened to him.
If it is something that should not be discussed on the internet, IM or E-mail me please.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know him. Hope he's alright.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Locked per user request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top