Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2003 7:09:58 PM EDT
Just wanted to say hi to Californias favorite neighbor!As you might have heard that "AB50" ban got squashed yesterday!!!!So that means Ca will NOT be banning .50's.See we can tame the bull,we just need to get some of our other rights restored now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear it! Finally, a little good news out of Sacramento. Keep up the fight!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:00:33 AM EDT
[#2]
What do you see as the biggest reason the libs are running most of the place in CA?

I lived in CA for years before moving to AZ and the crowd there just doesnt seem to give a dam about voting.  Almost everybody I knew there has never voted. We probably outnumber the libs there but not many get off their asses to do something.

Well the .50 ban defeat is a great success.  Hope theres many more to come!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 12:02:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll trade you .50 Cal for rain...
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll trade you .50 Cal for rain...

What makes you think the PRK got rain? Well, I heard that the northern part did, but from what I hear, everyone's crying the blues over lack of water--farmers, city folk, everyone in between. Not enough to go around.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#5]
How about a nice TAN BLONDE from Newport Beach for a Freekin PRE-BAN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top