Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 9:34:43 PM EDT
Those of you looking to get cheapo Colt style 9mm AR15 mags, Pro-Mag has a 32 round poly mag coming out....dealer is pretty cheap.  FYI.

Steve out.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 11:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you know where i can find some AR15 promags? I heard they were pretty cheap....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:00:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Steve, I started a thread a month ago about colt mags after the ban. I mostly got POO POOED on. So this is great news.

Are you going to carry them when they come out ?

Thanks again for letting me shoot the Tomix 50AE
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:21:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks Steve, I started a thread a month ago about colt mags after the ban. I mostly got POO POOED on. So this is great news.

Off course!  I'll probably get a few and see if they are worth it, if so I'll report it here.

I hear you brother, I used to try and help a brother out from time to time, but when everyone started shitting on me I said screw it, not worth the aggravation.  Some people are better left in the line for the free cheese.

Off course!  I'll probably get a few and see if they are worth it, if so I'll report it here.

Glad you enjoyed it!  Since I'm an authorized Alexander Arms Dealer, next BRD I'll have some .50 Beowulf demo guns.    Also look for us to have a table or two at next years Richmond Gun shows, still working out the details with the boss, but we feel it will be the best way to serve our customers.

Steve out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Heck I would be interested and as long as they work, never been known to run anyones gear down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top