Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2009 6:16:00 AM EDT
Hey guys - I just went by my dealers in Newnan - and they are having some kind of mini-gun show - all the guns on their special tables are several hundred bucks off each.  Most of it was evil black rifles, self-defense shotties and pistols.  Just a heads up for my local gun shop -

The AR Bunker in Newnan, GA
770-304-0138

These are good dudes and I can vouch for them.

Be safe and shoot 'em to the ground
Jake
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup, good guys there.  I built my Franken Sniper AR there.  Great service too.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah same dealers that went and complained to Matt Eastman about my low prices.  Causing Matt, to not let me back in his shows.  Sure is a good group of dealers that do the Eastman Shows.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah same dealers that went and complained to Matt Eastman about my low prices.  Causing Matt, to not let me back in his shows.  Sure is a good group of dealers that do the Eastman Shows.

Wow.

I was going to go by there the next time I was in Coweta, but........

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fuck 'em, I prefer your 2 stores anytime over a crappy gunshow anyway.

P.S. That stripped Caspian Commander ya sold me will be finished within the next 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#5]
DAMN, i didnt know they were the ones!     i wont do anymore eastman shows or ar bunker for sure.  Josh has allways been great to deal with and i will continue to support his shop.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#6]
delete
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Great people to buy from. they have always treated me right and given me good deals
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

feel good in the knowledge you are not the only one they complained about . I know another dealer that had that exact same experience he does not do Eastman shows any more as well .

I guess they can not compete on service and price at the ar bunker.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah same dealers that went and complained to Matt Eastman about my
low prices. Causing Matt, to not let me back in his shows. Sure is a
good group of dealers that do the Eastman Shows.

So you knew what Eastman's policy was (the man is an asswipe) at his shows and you agreed to go by them.  Then you violated the agreement and blame the AR bunker. WTF over?  

You broke the rules.  That's like being pissed off at a cop for catching you for doing 100mph thru a neighborhood.

I've bought guns from you and the Bunker, but your comment is a bit sideways.

I go to the RK shows because of Eastmans policys, but when you display at his shows, it's his (fucked up ) rules.

Get over it.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah same dealers that went and complained to Matt Eastman about mylow prices. Causing Matt, to not let me back in his shows. Sure is agood group of dealers that do the Eastman Shows.

So you knew what Eastman's policy was (the man is an asswipe) at his shows and you agreed to go by them.  Then you violated the agreement and blame the AR bunker. WTF over?  
You broke the rules.  That's like being pissed off at a cop for catching you for doing 100mph thru a neighborhood.
I go to the RK shows because of Eastmans policys, but when you display at his shows, it's his (fucked up ) rules.
Get over it.

What is this rule/policy you're talking about?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You're store is the only reason I went to Eastman shows, It sucks that they did this to you but i'd rather use the $10 fee for gas to drive to Newnan!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#12]
M4, there is nothing in dickheads policy about pricing. However I wittnessed this first hand and had complaints made about me for under cutting dickheads buddies prices.

The only thing I can say about AR bunker is their service is poor at the shows. I stood, as a paying customer for 15 minutes, picking up merchandise and they igmored me and never once offered to help or ask if I needed any assistance. This is my only interaction with them and could be just a fluke but it still made a bad first impression for me.

Chris
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah same dealers that went and complained to Matt Eastman about mylow prices. Causing Matt, to not let me back in his shows. Sure is agood group of dealers that do the Eastman Shows.

Get over it.

So it is just fine and dandy that the AR Bunker, Frank's Guns and several others engage in price fixing at gun shows? I really don't understand your comments. Have fun at the Eastman Shows and fixed prices.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#14]
every time this particular shop is mentioned it always causes a shitstorm, that is all i need to know to stay away from them.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#15]
the AR bunker had great service before the dickheads in newnan bought out the veteran guy that owned it, he sold out due to health reasons. last show i was at they had bolt face ARFcom ripoff tshirts, the older guy with the beard is just plain rude. the younger guy is always nice but i think uninformed on their products. i can give the younger guy a break because he really tries. the fact that i saw del-ton rifle kit weapons sold as new AR15's was everything i needed to know about them for 1100 to 1300 bucks depending on configuration. i'm sure like every gun shop they have groupies that swear buy them, just don't lie to me and other about products it's that simple
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:48:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I personally do not deal with AR Bunker.  Their customer service and "holier-than-thou" attitude turned me off the two times I tried dealing with them.

The last time I tried, I contacted them about using them for an out of state transfer.  They said they would not, because it was a type of gun they sold in the store.  What if it was not a sale and was my dad transferring me his personal gun?  They didn't even ask!  When I asked if they had what I was transferring in stock, they said nope, and still refused to transfer.  I ended up using Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge - that's right, over 45 miles away from me - simply because I know the guys at Ed's are stand up guys.

Now that I know they are the ones that threw On the Square under the bus, I really will not be dealing with them.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:29:16 AM EDT
[#17]
WOW

I am certainly not calling anyone here a liar, but I have been buying guns there for many years; I have probably bought abuot 75-100 weapons there and my experiences have been 100% positive.  I like pretty much all gunshops, and I think it is good that there are lots of shops out there to compete for our business - forces them to work harder.  With that said, the one that I pick is the AR Bunker exactly because they know what they are doing and are polite and courteous and work the hardest for my business.  Of course your mileage may vary, I am just saying that my first hand experience does not at all jive with the hatchet job that seems to be happening here.

As an example - I just bought a Delton AR from the AR bunker - and it cost me 899 plus tax and I got X2 30 round mags, a soft case, an unconditional lifetime warranty and an armoroers manual (on a CD - but still, it is nice to have).  I am not sure what votefromrooftops means by stating that the guns are "kit guns' and cost from 1100-1300 bucks depending on options.  The guys who build their guns do build them from parts - all ARs are built from parts.  The warranty is for lifetime.  The price is 899.00 plus tax for the vanilla m-4 and goes up as you add stuff.  I don't think there is anything goofy about that.  

My understanding, and I could be wrong - is that Continental makes all the stripped uppers and lowers for:  Armalite, Bushmaster, Del-ton (DTI), DPMS, Rock River Arms, Stag and S&W.  All the internal parts kits are made by Lewis Machine and Tool and all the barrels are made by Wilson or Shaw.  If this is true, and I believe that it is, then ALL these guns are "parts guns.  The way it was explained to me is that if Bushmaster/Stag/whoever puts it together then I have a one year warranty and I have to pay shipping to act on that warranty.  If AR Bunker puts it together then I have a lifetime warranty and I don't have to pay shipping.  If there is something here not to like then I must be missing it.

Guys, I apologize for any rudeness, but if their are customers who are upset by AR Bunker I would like to hear about it, if there are others dealers who want to hijack my thread in support of my local shop - I guess you are free to post anything you want, but your opinions don't match my reality.  I think you are making yourselves look like jackasses.

Either way, I still appreciate the fact that you are out there, providing me options and making the industry work harder to compete.  

Good luck with it brothers.

Jake
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:41:56 AM EDT
[#18]
I can put a lifetime warranty on a box of dog shit.  it doesnt mean a freaking thing, what happens in 2 years when they close up shop and your rifle goes tits up?

I have a problem with selling a frankengun for factory prices, and selling them as factory rifles.

They say they are a Stag factory dealer, but go buy a new Stag rifle from them, what does it come with?  The rifle and a mag, anything else?  Go buy a factory Stag from someone else and what does it come with, a factory Stag case, a Stag shirt, and a subscription to some gun rag that I cant remember right now.  But why dont you get that stuff when you buy a supposedly brand new factory Stag from the AR bunker, because they arent factory rifles, they are built rifles.  And I have seen a "brand new" Stag rifle from the AR bunker have a droopy barrel and wouldnt even zero at 50 yards, it was low, and there was no more adjustment left in the scope.  Put the same scope on another rifle and it zero's within 3 shots.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
WOW

I am certainly not calling anyone here a liar, but I have been buying guns there for many years; I have probably bought abuot 75-100 weapons there and my experiences have been 100% positive.  I like pretty much all gunshops, and I think it is good that there are lots of shops out there to compete for our business - forces them to work harder.  With that said, the one that I pick is the AR Bunker exactly because they know what they are doing and are polite and courteous and work the hardest for my business.  Of course your mileage may vary, I am just saying that my first hand experience does not at all jive with the hatchet job that seems to be happening here.

As an example - I just bought a Delton AR from the AR bunker - and it cost me 899 plus tax and I got X2 30 round mags, a soft case, an unconditional lifetime warranty and an armoroers manual (on a CD - but still, it is nice to have).  I am not sure what votefromrooftops means by stating that the guns are "kit guns' and cost from 1100-1300 bucks depending on options.  The guys who build their guns do build them from parts - all ARs are built from parts.  The warranty is for lifetime.  The price is 899.00 plus tax for the vanilla m-4 and goes up as you add stuff.  I don't think there is anything goofy about that.  

My understanding, and I could be wrong - is that Continental makes all the stripped uppers and lowers for:  Armalite, Bushmaster, Del-ton (DTI), DPMS, Rock River Arms, Stag and S&W.  All the internal parts kits are made by Lewis Machine and Tool and all the barrels are made by Wilson or Shaw.  If this is true, and I believe that it is, then ALL these guns are "parts guns.  The way it was explained to me is that if Bushmaster/Stag/whoever puts it together then I have a one year warranty and I have to pay shipping to act on that warranty.  If AR Bunker puts it together then I have a lifetime warranty and I don't have to pay shipping.  If there is something here not to like then I must be missing it.

Guys, I apologize for any rudeness, but if their are customers who are upset by AR Bunker I would like to hear about it, if there are others dealers who want to hijack my thread in support of my local shop - I guess you are free to post anything you want, but your opinions don't match my reality.  I think you are making yourselves look like jackasses.

Either way, I still appreciate the fact that you are out there, providing me options and making the industry work harder to compete.  

Jake

let me clear this Sir Jake, the "rifle kit guns" i was refering to are just that, Del-ton rifle kits assembled by them on a lower they had in stock, i was told that by one of the chubby workers they had there. the rifle was being sold as new, that's fine if they want to do that as long as someone that is getting into the sport and doesn't know any better knows that Del-Ton didn't build the rifle and it was assembled by the AR Bunker. the show i'm refering to is the show in Savannah and the show in macon, the AR Bunker did have del-ton kit rifles for the amount i said. they had 2 tone guns put together that didn't even match and a friend of mine was looking to by an AR, he made the comment that he couldn't understand how a company could miss such a huge color difference and for that price he would just buy a DPMS or Bushmaster. i'm sure that they give you great service and that your 900 dollar rifle they sold you i'm sure it will work fine. all because your on your knees in front of the AR Bunker doesn't mean that the rest of us are jackasses, and why do these threads always have at least 2 guys that have bought hundreds of guns from them and 8 other post about them acting as if Jesus himself made them the "AR Bunker", don't get me wrong they have some very nice weapons and some cool C3 items. i'll tell you what, next time i waste my money and go to a gun show i'll take pics of prices and the "bolt face" t-shirts they sell and post them here so that i'm not a liar. many gun shops have "buddy" prices and shop prices and them they have gunshow prices for the un-educated gun buyer. just letting you guys know what i've seen, sorry if that twisted some panties

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
WOW

Jake

let me clear this Sir Jake, the "rifle kit guns" i was refering to are just that, Del-ton rifle kits assembled by them on a lower they had in stock, i was told that by one of the chubby workers they had there. the rifle was being sold as new, that's fine if they want to do that as long as someone that is getting into the sport and doesn't know any better knows that Del-Ton didn't build the rifle and it was assembled by the AR Bunker. the show i'm refering to is the show in Savannah and the show in macon, the AR Bunker did have del-ton kit rifles for the amount i said. they had 2 tone guns put together that didn't even match and a friend of mine was looking to by an AR, he made the comment that he couldn't understand how a company could miss such a huge color difference and for that price he would just buy a DPMS or Bushmaster. i'm sure that they give you great service and that your 900 dollar rifle they sold you i'm sure it will work fine. all because your on your knees in front of the AR Bunker doesn't mean that the rest of us are jackasses, and why do these threads always have at least 2 guys that have bought hundreds of guns from them and 8 other post about them acting as if Jesus himself made them the "AR Bunker", don't get me wrong they have some very nice weapons and some cool C3 items. i'll tell you what, next time i waste my money and go to a gun show i'll take pics of prices and the "bolt face" t-shirts they sell and post them here so that i'm not a liar. many gun shops have "buddy" prices and shop prices and them they have gunshow prices for the un-educated gun buyer. just letting you guys know what i've seen, sorry if that twisted some panties

Vote, dont be sorry at all.  I remember a thread a while back when someone was saying that they bought a lower from them at less than "gun show prices".  I am sorry but I refuse to do business with someone that changes the prices depending on the possible customer is.  I dont mind a store giving loyalty discount for their loyal customers but intentionally trying to take advantage of someone.  I have a problem with that.  

I shop with 400J&L for one reason, their prices are excellent and I sometimes do get a little bit of a discount.  It might be 5 dollars here or 10 dollars there off the stickered price or my bill might come to 42.83 and the guys say, gimme 40 bucks.   Thats the kinda stuff that keeps me going back there.

I am sure that the OP has gotten what he percieves as good service from the AR Bunker and likes to boast about it.  But I am sorry that there are MANY MANY more people who do not agree with his boastings.  I have YET to find someone legitimately say anything negative about my favorite store maybe some people should take a little advice when they see threads for other stores and if they have the opportunity go vist the other stores and see what you find.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:43:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Vote, dont be sorry at all.  I remember a thread a while back when someone was saying that they bought a lower from them at less than "gun show prices".  I am sorry but I refuse to do business with someone that changes the prices depending on the possible customer is.  I dont mind a store giving loyalty discount for their loyal customers but intentionally trying to take advantage of someone.  I have a problem with that.  

I shop with 400J&L for one reason, their prices are excellent and I sometimes do get a little bit of a discount.  It might be 5 dollars here or 10 dollars there off the stickered price or my bill might come to 42.83 and the guys say, gimme 40 bucks.   Thats the kinda stuff that keeps me going back there.

I am sure that the OP has gotten what he percieves as good service from the AR Bunker and likes to boast about it.  But I am sorry that there are MANY MANY more people who do not agree with his boastings.  I have YET to find someone legitimately say anything negative about my favorite store maybe some people should take a little advice when they see threads for other stores and if they have the opportunity go vist the other stores and see what you find.  

I have yet to find anyone who says anything bad about the "dealer who hijacked your thread" or any of his employees.  He also never mis-represents whether a rifle is a kit or factory original.

I've never been to the AR Bunker, and have no experience with them.  I do have lots of experience with several Savannah / Hinesville area stores, and have zero complaints.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Guys - I was just stating a personal opinion, which I believe I am entitled to have without checking with you first.  I understand you don't agree with me - fair enough.  I am basing my opionion on how I, personally have been treated over the course of about 5 years.  There ain't a heck of a lot you can say that will change my mind on what I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears - I am sure the sentiment goes both ways and I am certainly not trying to change your mind either.  

I like all the local deales I frequent, the Bunker just happens to be closest to my house so I shop there more often; I don't own the place so I don't really care one way or the other if you hate 'em, I was just trying to get the word out on what I thought were some good prices.  

What can I say here? Our opinions don't match - I am not about to call you a liar, I would appreciate the same courtesy from you.  Past that - if you want to discuss it my phone number is 678-850-0005.  Also, to the mod who stated that my understanding of the guns and parts involved is wrong - would you please call me and set me straight - (I am serious) - because I want to understand the difference.

Jake
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I am one of the owners of AR Bunker and I would like to make a small comment .
To the CUSTOMERS on this thread I would like to apologize if we were rude to any of you that was not our intention, please call us we would like the chance to make you happy.
To the DEALERS on this thread I would like to say if any of you think that I have that much pull with Matt Eastman you are sadly mistaken, all of you know he makes his own decisions. If I had that much pull there would be a lot less dealers at the show than there are now.  
We have been in business for 15 years and we try to please everyone we can but having been in the retail business for 45 years I know you cant please everybody all the time. That being said we will do our best to make everybody happy even if that includes a full refund.
Thanks
Rusty Morris
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
To the CUSTOMERS on this thread I would like to apologize if we were rude to any of you that was not our intention, please call us we would like the chance to make you happy.
To the DEALERS on this thread I would like to say if any of you think that I have that much pull with Matt Eastman you are sadly mistaken, all of you know he makes his own decisions. If I had that much pull there would be a lot less dealers at the show than there are now.  
We have been in business for 15 years and we try to please everyone we can but having been in the retail business for 45 years I know you cant please everybody all the time. That being said we will do our best to make everybody happy even if that includes a full refund.
Thanks
Rusty Morris

Mr Morris, in your reply I dont see where you have addressed the issue of selling kit rifles as factory built rifles.  Is this true or not?  Are the Stag rifles sold by your company actually factory built Stag rifles and do they come with all accutrments that come with a factory built Stag rifle from any other stocking Stag dealer?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks
Rusty Morris

Mr Morris, in your reply I dont see where you have addressed the issue of selling kit rifles as factory built rifles.  Is this true or not?  Are the Stag rifles sold by your company actually factory built Stag rifles and do they come with all accutrments that come with a factory built Stag rifle from any other stocking Stag dealer?

i would like to state that i think it's cool that Ar Bunker wants to make people happy, hell my point is this. delton rifle kits as new rifles?, it's not just them, it's the whole gunshow atmosphere, everyone lies and tries to impress the non-knowing, how many times have we heard some ex-SAS/delta/super sniper/seal tell guys about his accurized SKS's, i stopped a soldier and his wife from buying a 450 dollar lower that was custom built to the sellers specs, and his "hand built trigger" would not work in any other ar lower, i ask to see the lower and the soldier was cool and let me see it, the Stag lpk wrapper was still sitting on the table with the JP trigger spring kit wrapper, the lower was some off brand that i have never heard of. i left there thinking how the fuck can someone rip off a young soldier and his wife, i mean look them in the eye and tell them this bullshit. sorry i rabbit trailed, i understand that people have loyal feelings for their favorite gunshops, but there are always several shops that come up from time to time that almost everyone has bad experiences with, in real life not everyone can be pleased and customers do fall through the cracks, i bought my Sig556 from the young guy at the AR Bunker, it was way overpriced but i'm an impatient bastard and was drooling for one, they had it, i bought it and the next time i saw them i asked about the rail system, i got some jibberish about customs not letting "Sig rail systems" into the country. i haven't been back until i went to the Savannah show and saw DTI rifle kits being sold as "NEW" guns, my friend was really excited about saving his money and buying his first AR, Larry at AtoZ firearms hooked him up with a Bushmaster. the original OP has every right to hold the AR Bunker up on a pedestal, like i think Larry from AtoZ firearms is the man, refunds don't fix grumpy old men in my opinion. just be straight with the customers and keep the 2 tones at the shop
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Get over it.

So it is just fine and dandy that the AR Bunker, Frank's Guns and several others engage in price fixing at gun shows? I really don't understand your comments. Have fun at the Eastman Shows and fixed prices.

I know what the dealer prices are. I dont pay fixed prices on anything and I don't go to Eastman's shows except for one location where I know I can sneak in and fuck him out of his money and that's been only one time since Airwinger was banned.

I had to have some parts that weekend to help a friend out.  Done deal.  

Rusty and Matt have treated me well before during and after the sale plus one Frankengun built to my specs that my wife shoots.

Narry a problem with my Stags, fit and finish are perfect and they were cheap. I let Matt look at one at a show a year or so ago, he didnt like the pin fit and replaced them on the spot, no questions.  Say what you will Outsey I'm quite happy. To me that's all that matters. I get good prices and top notch service.

To each his own.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thanks
Rusty Morris

I don't really have a dog in the fight, since I've never been to 400 Pawn or your store.  That being said, I read this that if you had the ability, you'd prohibit other dealers from even competing with you.  Congratulations.  If I find myself in Newnan I will NOT be stopping at your place.

YMMV.

-matt

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks
Rusty Morris

I don't really have a dog in the fight, since I've never been to 400 Pawn or your store.  That being said, I read this that if you had the ability, you'd prohibit other dealers from even competing with you.  Congratulations.  If I find myself in Newnan I will NOT be stopping at your place.

YMMV.

-matt

Matt,

I'm going to have to jump in at this point.

If you were in business and you could eliminate some of your competition down the road would YOU do it if it would improve your bottom line allowing you to better care for your family ETC?????

I'm quite sure you would w/o a second thought.

If McDonald's could shut down Burger King what do you think they would do? I'm going to go out on a limb and take a wild guess. There wouldn't be a single BK left on the map if McDonald's could effectively shut them down!!!

I have no idea what's going on at the gun shows because I've never had a booth nor do I know any of the parties mentioned in this thread. I've heard there's some underhanded and sneaky shit going on at some of the shows but I have no 1st hand knowledge.

TD

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#30]
TD-

i understand your point, and can definitely agree, but whining to the promoter of a show because he's getting his can kicked by the competition is childish. i know that has been denied in this thread, but i have heard it too many times from too many other sources.

the promoter agreeing with him is equally as bad...and i'll never patronize either.

-matt
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#31]
The only good prices at gunshows these days are the people attending selling their guns face to face.   I am sick of seeing PMags for $25 a piece, and $1500 A1 configuration ARs of sub par brands.

I haven't been to a gun show in four months and am proud of it.  I support my local shops who even through the BS craze of guns flying off the shelves, still gave me good prices, and great service.  

The gunshows with their fear based prices can keep their inventory.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The only good prices at gunshows these days are the people attending selling their guns face to face.   I am sick of seeing PMags for $25 a piece, and $1500 A1 configuration ARs of sub par brands.

I haven't been to a gun show in four months and am proud of it.  I support my local shops who even through the BS craze of guns flying off the shelves, still gave me good prices, and great service.  

The gunshows with their fear based prices can keep their inventory.

That and the $1400 dpms and deltons on the Gon are not moving very well either.
I have not went into a gun show or shop in several months because all of the fear mongering sales tactics and condescending attitudes (not every where but a lot of places).
i hope all the ill behavior eases when all the panic is over as  i am sure some of has to do with all the ass hat customers too.
A customer still is someone to be treated with respect!!! though..........unless they need to be fired
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:03:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thanks
Rusty Morris

Sorry bub. I was at more than one show and personally listened to  the AR Bunker, Frank's Guns and others complain about a dealers pricing. I watched the same individuals go whine to Eastman who came over and "ordered" the owner to raise his prices. This happened more than once and the dealer refused so he was told by Eastman he couldn't come to any more shows. The AR Bunker and others got together as a group and threatened Eastman that they would leave his shows. So there are plenty of people who appear to like shopping there and more power to them but don't even try it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#34]
We sell both Stag factory rifles and ones that we build on Stag receivers. We inform everyone which they are buying. WE have had 3 rifles returned  in 4 years. All were given full refunds. If you were to come to our store right now , you willl find a number of factory Stags as well as others built on different receivers. WE HAVE NEVER INTENTIONALLY tried to deceive anyone. As I said before, we would like to make everyone happy but obviously that is not posssible. If you feel we have been rude to you or misinformed you I will do everyting I can to try and make it right. Come to the store and ask for me personally and we can discuss it. If you are just pissed off and hate us , take your business elsewhere. It is your perogative.
This is my last post on this subject.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top