Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 1:00:29 PM EDT
Just heard on Lars Larson's show that state senator Ginny Burdick (responsible for closing the "gun show loophole in OR ) is planning on introducing legislation that would ban all semi-auto weapons in Oregon, as well as a bill that would ban CCW on all school grounds.

Needless to say I'm going to dig into this and hopefully get OGO involved.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:26:49 PM EDT
[#1]
There have been more people killed in Oregon with fully automatic SUV's than there has been with semi-automatic weapons. Stupid people should mind their own business. Quit spending time and money on this shit and start putting more effort into making sure our kids get a proper education. If you don't like guns then move back to California and take all your BULLSHIT with you!

Bang  

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard a snippet too of her going off on the radio. She has here info crossed up badly!

Hell tell here how you feel.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to the OFF site and sent them all a message stating that if they vote for this, it might cost them thier jobs. We all need to dig a little deeper and send a message or two. You know politicians, if they recieve an overwhelming response, it will make them think about it. Lets go send some messages boys and girls. I already hit up the NRA site and sent a message to Wydenhh,
Love this site
Markus

...thinking about hitting the Oct 23rd shoot if my RRA gets here in time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top