Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/10/2004 12:00:29 PM EST
Just heard on Lars Larson's show that state senator Ginny Burdick (responsible for closing the "gun show loophole in OR ) is planning on introducing legislation that would ban all semi-auto weapons in Oregon, as well as a bill that would ban CCW on all school grounds.

Needless to say I'm going to dig into this and hopefully get OGO involved.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:26:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/10/2004 12:37:06 PM EST by Bang]
There have been more people killed in Oregon with fully automatic SUV's than there has been with semi-automatic weapons. Stupid people should mind their own business. Quit spending time and money on this shit and start putting more effort into making sure our kids get a proper education. If you don't like guns then move back to California and take all your BULLSHIT with you!

Bang

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:51:23 PM EST
I heard a snippet too of her going off on the radio. She has here info crossed up badly!

Hell tell here how you feel.

sen.ginnyburdick@state.or.us
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:17:23 PM EST
I went to the OFF site and sent them all a message stating that if they vote for this, it might cost them thier jobs. We all need to dig a little deeper and send a message or two. You know politicians, if they recieve an overwhelming response, it will make them think about it. Lets go send some messages boys and girls. I already hit up the NRA site and sent a message to Wydenhh,
Love this site
Markus

...thinking about hitting the Oct 23rd shoot if my RRA gets here in time.

Top Top