Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Fixed it
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#3]
God I want that rifle...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
you know we should have a sticky thread linking to LOCAL sales in EE.

It would help us all support local buisness not to mention no transfer fees and shipping :)

I know other hometown forums have these so why not us
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:55:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#6]
ahh you know ive been in that thread looking for links to ads many a time and never noticed the top link doing auto search.

That works for me "feeling stupid" thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's a high priority for the HTF mods to keep the EE out of the hometown.  I only asked to remove the direct link to your EE post, a link to the WI EE search is OK by me, especially because you mentioned a hometown WI 'discount'.

I hope everyone can understand how EE posts can get out of hand if not kept in check.

TNX

bulletcatchR

ETA: CrotalusCo, check the very first post on this page-- Wisconsin EE--if I could figure out how to make it RED I would.

BulletcatchR
I understand I just didn't have time to rewrite my post right then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top