Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2005 10:10:37 AM EDT
At least this time it's not going to be a jump-thru-my-ass one nighter, I'll be in the Tacoma-CP Murray area from tonight until the 25th or so, taking a class. I'll be staying in the Lacey area. I know more than a few of y'all have my cell number, and since I won't have internet (Big surprise, huh?) someone is going to have to get with me about cocktails & such.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
 And I though your were coming to see me, I was packing ammo cans, them I read your just coming as far as the Puget Sewer area, your about an hour+ short of the coast.

DD
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are you renting a vehicle or driving yours?

My driveway is always open if he needs a place to work on it
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#4]
whats the deal with everyone from the east side thinking anything west of the cascade trail is the coast?  You're coming from the dry side, you must be from Pond O Ray?  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you renting a vehicle or driving yours?

My driveway is always open if he needs a place to work on it

There's a 96 Ranger that could use brakes on all 4 corners and a timing belt sometime soon as well as a clutch job.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:23:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I always get a good laugh when one of the drysiders say they are going to the coast and they mean the Puget Sound Area.  There's more west-er than that my friends.  Ever heard of the Olympic Peninsula?  On the other hand, al the good group shoots are EAST of us.

-Nw -
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I disagree look at the big picture (48 states). Anything within 2-300 miles of I-5 is the west cost in trucker lingo. But I know most people that live near I-5 think of the cost as within a few miles of the ocean.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:09:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ever heard of the Olympic Peninsula?  B)]
 -Nw -

Sure, that's over on the coast as well, kinda like Monroe, Vancouver, Issaqua, and Kent.

RS_Coyote has it right, it's all realitive, especially when you live SE of Spokane...EVERYTHING past about North Bend is the "Coast".
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Crazy Peoples
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top