Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2012 8:42:13 PM EDT
I don't know if its because I don't have an ounce of artistic ability or what. However my wife seems to be overflowing with it and has been "crafting" and making a bunch of cool things. I feel the need to brag about it because its pretty cool in my opinion. Also open to constructive criticism. Yes, I know the photos are huge and no I don't know how to make them smaller

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 8:48:55 PM EDT
Pretty cool I think.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:02:06 AM EDT
very talented , mass produce them (via CHina) and start a business. The Alice thing at the end is very nice. I see a visit to the Shark Tank TV show
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 2:45:50 AM EDT
Looks like someone is just as addicted to Pintererst as my wife is.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:07:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 7:08:13 AM EDT
I really like the picture in that pendant.

Hats tipped to talent.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:35:32 PM EDT
Pintrest can suck it. I need to block that site so my wife will get a life.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:16:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By telsonman:

She probably says the same thing about Arfcom

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:27:38 PM EDT
Cool, need to get her making Para Bracelets, and you could be selling them on here.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:58:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2012 4:58:30 PM EDT by coastal_shredder]
Originally Posted By ExKalifornian:

I was gonna say, if you're gonna do that, stay away from this site for a while and suddenly "develop a new favorite site" that you spend your time on as a sacrificial item to trade for the pinterest.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:32:42 PM EDT
I'm not showing this thread to my wife, 'cause she'll try to figure out how to make those. She is extremely crafty too. If she was a man, she'd be a master carpenter/mechanic/machinist. Her Dad is one heck of a carpenter. She makes insanely complex beaded bracelets, necklaces, ear rings and rings.

I always think about this song, because she's crafty, and she's just my type. The rest of it doesn't really apply. Beastie Boys
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:05:08 PM EDT
We should get all of our wives together- it seems that our better halves are all of the crafty type, and it would give us a good excuse to go shooting while they make stuff.

Just like birdbarian, my FIL is an awesome carpenter and metalworker (self-taught, too), and my wife is into crocheting, painting, beadwork, jewelry, ornaments, baskets- basically, if it is girly and you can make it, she does it. If she would start making chest rigs out of Cordura, I'd be a happy man.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 7:55:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ExKalifornian:

Strangely yes. I get an earful.
Top Top