Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 10:40:44 AM EDT
The websites below are some links to some very serious mini-guns. Very Kool Stuff! I'd love to have one but I could never afford to feed it. Sort of like having a big hungry dog! I find the .22 rimfire Mini-Gun very interesting. I might be able to afford ammo for that one but the other ones are out of the question. I would have to move to a free state that allows it's subjects citizens
to have full auto fire power!

Cut & Paste these links into your browser:
http://www.montysminiguns.com/brian.htm
http://www.montysminiguns.com/RealityPage.htm
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Are the hand cranked one, the Gatling guns considered machine guns in Washington?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, those look so fun. Thanks for the links.

Gonna have to keep an eye on Valkyrie Arms.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup, Val does good stuff. This is one of my Calico kit guns. This is .22. The other is 30 carbine.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool.  That just needs to incorporate a belt feed system.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#7]
What if you took one of the hand cranked machines and hooked the crank mechanism up to a Makita portable drill, would that still be legal?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What if you took one of the hand cranked machines and hooked the crank mechanism up to a Makita portable drill, would that still be legal?

It may be urban legend but that's how I understand the mini gun first got it's start.  A couple of people (I want to say some Air Force guys, but it's been a while since I read it) were looking at a Gatling gun in a museum or something and got the idea to hook it up to an electric motor.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No, you need to phisically manipulate the trigger to fire each round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top