Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2010 7:43:56 AM EDT
Looking for a Calvary Arms lower for a lightweight 5.56 build.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2010 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't seen any around here lately.
Link Posted: 11/17/2010 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#2]
DSGarms had them cheap recently.  

I have not seen black ones down here.  

Link Posted: 11/17/2010 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't need to be black....I saw the DSG $89 deal but I'd need to find a FFL plus $ shipping...was hoping to just get screwed in a gun store.

Link Posted: 11/17/2010 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#4]
viper might have some, know he does cheap transfers, and from DSG you can also get the lower, a free hat(not as cool as larue swag), and buffer and spring for under a hundred bucks.
that would be like 115 after transfer and shipping.
Link Posted: 11/18/2010 8:02:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
viper might have some, know he does cheap transfers, and from DSG you can also get the lower, a free hat(not as cool as larue swag), and buffer and spring for under a hundred bucks.
that would be like 115 after transfer and shipping.

I saw a black one hanging on a wall in a store a while back. Might have been Steve at AK TActical. Give him a call.

Until that day,
Darkop

Link Posted: 11/18/2010 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#6]
DSG would be the way to go.

I use one for my lightweight .22 SBR and it's like a feather.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 9:59:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you ever come up with one?  I think I know a guy who has one he'd get rid of for a fair price or trade.
Link Posted: 12/13/2010 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Is the Cav Arms lower really that much lighter?  The one I had felt as heavy or heavier though I admit I'm not used to full solid stocks.  I don't have it anymore, I won it in a raffle on ARFcom but donated it to a local NRA banquet.  I actually have a Cav Arms featherweight .22 build still in my projects box but it's the Cav Arms yellow carbine furniture to be mated to a carbon fiber receiver set and 10" barrel.
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
All said and done it is around a pound lighter.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 8:08:18 AM EDT
[#10]
I did the DSG deal and buy build is coming along.

Quoted:

Did you ever come up with one?  I think I know a guy who has one he'd get rid of for a fair price or trade.

Link Posted: 12/15/2010 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

My complete lower was 6 oz lighter than a M4 lower according to my wife's food scale....oh wait

Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

A pound lighter compared to an A2 stock or M4 telestock? You make me want one now. They aren't still making them are they? I'd love to have one in orange. I'd like it for a carry rifle in the bush chambered in ass/bear kicker caliber like .458 Socom or the like.  Want to have it be easy to find.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

A pound lighter compared to an A2 stock or M4 telestock?  You make me want one now. They aren't still making them are they?  I'd love to have one in orange.

A2 if I remeber corectly .
I want  a plumb crazy for a super lightweight. Just need to find a CF upper already built.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top