Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2007 7:14:23 AM EDT
The wife and I went yesterday to get our CCL paperwork and print at sherriff office. The office that helped us was very nice and helpful. The wife ask him what the cops thought about people getting CCL, he said most were all for it. Him being so chatty, I asked about getting a class 3 permit, he said that as long as somebody had a good reason the Sherriff did not have a problem with it. He said that Sherriff was very gun friendly.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on the Harnett County Sherrifs Dept. I work in Harnett Co. but live in Cumberland Co. Harnett Co. is definately more Gun Owner friendly.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#3]
There are a few NFA friendly Sheriffs out there, more than you think.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]
height=8
Quoted:

Know anything about Cabarrus County's Sheriff Riley?  I know already that he doesn't like class 3, but what about CCW?  I'm pretty sure he's okay with it; just want to make sure for when that glorious day comes.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Know anything about Cabarrus County's Sheriff Riley?  I know already that he doesn't like class 3, but what about CCW?  I'm pretty sure he's okay with it; just want to make sure for when that glorious day comes.

We have had several Cabarrus Co. residents train with us for CCH purposes.  I/we have received no complaints from students in regards to the counties we deal with, not even Mecklenberg...  

Good luck in your wait for the "glorious day".
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I live in harnett and have to agree very helpful with my purchase permits that I have gotten there....on the form you fill out it asks for five residents (non related) and phone numbers... I was going to go back to my car to get my phone to retrieve one number I couldn't remember when the person helping me said just put my name and I fill that spot out for you .....above and beyond...thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top