Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/30/2005 3:33:43 PM EDT
Happy New Year!!! ( I'll be outta town....no internet for 3 days... )

So, if Brown's Camp is still fubared on the 21st....we need to pick some other places....
I know Memeloose has been brought up, and I concur since it's paved all the way up and relatively easy to find. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Discuss away....and wish me luck navigating I-5 tonight...
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:49:52 PM EDT
I'm going to try to go there Monday.. and check it out.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:52:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:39:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WS4LIF:
I'm going to try to go there Monday.. and check it out.

Forget hte camera, GPS or ONSTAR... YOur gonna get lost!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:02:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Unka-Boo:

So, if Brown's Camp is still fubared on the 21st....we need to pick some other places....
I know Memeloose has been brought up, and I concur since it's paved all the way up and relatively easy to find. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

why not the molalla foothills? There is a ~100 yard gravel pit out there, lots of open space of multiple shooters
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:05:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By christ0ph:

Originally Posted By Unka-Boo:

why not the molalla foothills? There is a ~100 yard gravel pit out there, lots of open space of multiple shooters

Haven't seen been to that one.

Care to IM me some directions?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:53:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:01:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By petagunner:
Damnit, here we are 21days and 6 hours untill the shoot and we don't know where it's gonna be held at???

Sounds like WS4LIF is gonna shoot up Memaloose, anyone got any other ideas? We have to get this ironed out real quick or we might as well cancel it now.

If you do find a different spot, take some pics and post it on here so we can all see what there is to expect, please.

Thanks

I think WS4LIF is going out to Brown's Camp on Monday. I might take a ride out to Memaloose on Monday.

Nox
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:10:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:38:08 AM EDT
I was going to try the Mollala location tomorrow to see what it's like.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:14:58 PM EDT
So is that 3 people checking 3 places? Makes me wish I had tomorrow off....

I had to do a double-take as I got gas in Roseburg today.......I thought Ol' Peta himself was walking up to the car..............but then I remembered he has a real job..

I reccomend taking long drives in the daylight........the most boring experience of my life happened Friday night when we drove from Milwaukie to Medford.......OMG.....nothing but darkness and oncoming headlight glare for 4 hours...
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:33:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:50:48 PM EDT
So does ws4lif get lost easily? I do and I'll be going shooting with him today.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:16:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JAFO:

Supposedly i was supposed to take you guys out there. I haven't heard from WS4lif. said he will contact me today.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:30:17 AM EDT
Ehh what time you guys thinking about i might shoot over there try out the kobra some with random targets..

Jess
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:04:59 AM EDT

Hey JAFO, I think it will be me and WS4LIF in your truck because his Cadilac doesn't work off road and my mitsu is not an EVO 8 so I'll let you play with the Carbon-15.. if it's cool. Hehe
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:08:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Anarx:
Ehh what time you guys thinking about i might shoot over there try out the kobra some with random targets..

Jess

Dunno yet.. waiting for WS4LIF to contact me..
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:30:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gunkata:

Hey JAFO, I think it will be me and WS4LIF in your truck because his Cadilac doesn't work off road and my mitsu is not an EVO 8 so I'll let you play with the Carbon-15.. if it's cool. Hehe

Err. My truck is a standard cab and I'm a fat dude. Unless you are a hot young lady I don't want you crammed up next to me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:59:54 AM EDT

Err. My truck is a standard cab and I'm a fat dude. Unless you are a hot young lady I don't want you crammed up next to me.

Life is full of new experiences.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:24:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/2/2006 4:26:14 AM EDT by Gunkata]
Well then we may just pile into his Caddy since i don't think there is snow up there.. it's been raining alot. it's prolly just wet.. Everyone should go too for a pre-shoot shooot!
Top Top