Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/22/2012 7:26:01 AM EST
Happy Thanksgiving Day!

While we have many reasons to be upset or dejected, we have so very many to be thankful for. While we live in what is still the most free country in the world, protected by the greatest, most powerful & steadfast military the world has ever known. We still have the 2nd amendment that allows us to protect our loved ones, the Constitution, & those who are defenseless. We still have abundant resources. We don't go to bed every night and wonder if we will have enough food to make it through the next day. We still have a right to own property. A right to live our lives as we see fit. While I could go on all day, I just want to say that I'm thankful for those who put their lives on the line to protect me and my family. Thank you for pledging to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign & domestic. I'm able to say thank you only because you bought the price of freedom & stood vigilant at the gates. I'm also thankful that I'm not the only gun nut around, & I can come here to feel a little more normal every now & again . I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:38:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/22/2012 8:38:58 AM EST by killthewabbit69]
Wow great post, Gratio.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Just finished one meal...now it's time to take a nap.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:58:36 AM EST
Happy Thanksgiving.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:14:14 PM EST
Happy Thanksgiving, nothing else left to say. It was a pleasure meeting you the other day. I thought I was the only in the county that knew what a BFL was.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:01:55 PM EST
Pleasure meeting you also. I knew who you were when you asked about the BFL. I knew there was at least one Arfcommer in Dyer County. I have several buddies that use Arfcom for info a lot, but haven't joined yet. I'm doing my part in recruiting gun nuts up in Lake & Dyer though. I've put together quite a few ARs for guys lately, with several more in the works. Means when the crap hits the fan, that's that many less people that are gonna come to me for weapons. Lol
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 9:28:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By GRATIOFLASH:
Happy Thanksgiving Day!

While we have many reasons to be upset or dejected, we have so very many to be thankful for. While we live in what is still the most free country in the world, protected by the greatest, most powerful & steadfast military the world has ever known. We still have the 2nd amendment that allows us to protect our loved ones, the Constitution, & those who are defenseless. We still have abundant resources. We don't go to bed every night and wonder if we will have enough food to make it through the next day. We still have a right to own property. A right to live our lives as we see fit. While I could go on all day, I just want to say that I'm thankful for those who put their lives on the line to protect me and my family. Thank you for pledging to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign & domestic. I'm able to say thank you only because you bought the price of freedom & stood vigilant at the gates. I'm also thankful that I'm not the only gun nut around, & I can come here to feel a little more normal every now & again . I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Excellent post!!...and i'm using my 1000th post to say it!! Thanksgiving to all of you and yours!!
Top Top