Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 9:19:18 AM EDT
for your viewing pleasure, i give you a grainy picture of me in a bunny suit holding my sam7-s:

Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:45:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Shhhhhhh!  I'm hunting wabbit!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
That's funny, you bunny.

I saw Da Bunny put on a 'thilly dithplay' at the Fun Show a couple of weeks ago that I'm still laughing about!
Damn, that was hilarious.
It was the first time I'd met him, so I kind of held back while watching.
On the drive home, though, I was laughing out loud.
If you've never seen an AR presented as a vase for flowers...
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF?...

Safe to say who the Mental in the Washington Forum is....

Nice Rifle...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
WTF?...

Nice Rifle...

thanks.  mental?  you got to let loose once a year.  well, maybe twice.  no, three times.  shit, how many times *have* i dressed as a bunny this year?  (read: joke)
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF?...

Nice Rifle...

thanks.  mental?  you got to let loose once a year.  well, maybe twice.  no, three times.  shit, how many times *have* i dressed as a bunny this year?  (read: joke)

Well if you want to dress like a bunny, that is your "gig".....I think that the guys here would rather see if you have any pic's of your wife/girlfriend/sister or hell even your mom dressed in a "bunny suite"
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
your wife/girlfriend/sister  

I heard that in Sultan this could all be the same person......
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Hunt his rabbit mutha f****!

Shhhhhhh be berry berry quiet, I'm hunting you beaoooooooooootch!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
your wife/girlfriend/sister  

I heard that in Sultan this could all be the same person......

You know what the first thing a chick from Sultan says as she wakes up in the morning?....

"Get off of me dad...you are crushing my smokes!"
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF?...

Nice Rifle...

I think that the guys here would rather see if you have any pic's of your wife/girlfriend/sister or hell even your mom dressed in a "bunny suite"

dressing up as something non-threatening for halloween, but still being a drunk asshole was supposedly a sure fire tactic to getting laid. unfortunately, the party i went to ran out of booze just as it was starting to get out of control.  running out of booze on halloween? unthinkable, unforgivable, and just plain stupid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top