Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 4:50:01 AM EDT
Anyone live in or near Wadsworth, IL. ?
My son and his Mrs. now live in Chicago and cannot own a home self defense firearm. Now they have broke ground to have a new home built in Wadsworth, IL. and I think that is McHenry county?
Can citizens own a handgun, AR or a home defense shotgun in Wadsworth?
Where is the nearest indoor or outdoor range to Wadsworth?

Thanks
-VonBarky-

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
assuming they have a FOID card, they'd be good to go with any of the above in their house up there.

closest outdoor range to there is probably McMillers in Eagle WI.

-J
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone live in or near Wadsworth, IL. ?
My son and his Mrs. now live in Chicago and cannot own a home self defense firearm. Now they have broke ground to have a new home built in Wadsworth, IL. and I think that is McHenry county?
Can citizens own a handgun, AR or a home defense shotgun in Wadsworth?
Where is the nearest indoor or outdoor range to Wadsworth?

Thanks
-VonBarky-

It is Lake County and I live right outside of Wadsworth.  The thing is Wadsworth has a large footprint, so the closest range is a toss up.  There is an indoor range at Bass Pro Shop at the mall in Gurnee (closest intersection is Stearns School and Hunt Club roads, use the Stearns School road entrance into the mall) and there is another at The Outdoorsman in Winthrop Harbor (On Sheridan Road and 3rd street).
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:56:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
ETA - what grEnAlEins said.

Woohoo!  For once I'm good for something...

EDIT:  Just a heads up, if the old guy is working the welcome desk at Bass Pro be careful with your evil guns, for HIS health.  I thought he was gonna have a stroke when he opened up my Fudd case and an AK clone jumped out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top