Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2004 8:17:02 AM EDT
I moved to St. Paul's east side a couple of months ago. I used to live out in Washington county. My handgun permit is expired and I want to get a new one. Where do I go to sign up for this?

Link Posted: 1/3/2004 9:12:01 AM EDT
For concealed carry? Ramsey County Sheriff's Office with copies of your course completion certification. For permit to purchase the police dept. in the city you live in.
Top Top