Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/24/2006 11:21:11 PM EDT
http://www.therifleshoppe.com/hand_gonnes.htm

Where does this fall in out myraid of laws (is it legal, and if so, would it be a FFL/FID dealie, or would it go right ot my house?) I'd love to lug one of these SOB's to Ft Dix with a can of pyrodex and some case lead balls and shake up the whole line (especially for the price).
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:48:22 PM EDT
I'm sure it's classed as a firearm, and beyond that as a rifle.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:18:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GoingIncognito:

But would it be still be legal? One model is .62, the other is .77 caliber. The wording on desructive-device seems to imply that anything greater than 60 caliber is a prohibited destructive-device and thus banned.

However, it seems 45 to 70 caliber ones are available from other places. I guess nwo the question is how do I do the NJ-FFL for this tube? Do I tell the maker to ship it to X-FFL place and then pick it up?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:52:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By EndofGoogle:

Originally Posted By GoingIncognito:

But would it be still be legal? One model is .62, the other is .77 caliber. The wording on desructive-device seems to imply that anything greater than 60 caliber is a prohibited destructive-device and thus banned.

However, it seems 45 to 70 caliber ones are available from other places. I guess nwo the question is how do I do the NJ-FFL for this tube? Do I tell the maker to ship it to X-FFL place and then pick it up?

Good question. It didn't occur to me that the problem might lie in the caliber. I'm hoping someone much more knowledgeable than me will chime in soon. They look like fun, if for nothing else than the sheer novelty of it.
Top Top