Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 3:29:31 PM EDT
Just wanted to see if some fellow members would contact Cox Cable to request that

THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL and the OUTDOOR  CHANNEL 2 HD
The Outdoor Channel Shows

be added to their line up channels they carry.

I was previously in Richmond and Comcast cable up there carried this channel - decent programming for outdoors people:

One show you may be interesed in is: Shooting Gallery

For car enthusiasts: Hot Rod TV

For ATVr's: ATV TV

I made my request on line at their customer service site and did get a response that they would consider it. To request the channel Coxcustomer service wants your account information so we unfortunately cannot perform a full ARFCOM fire mission

So if you like what you see and take a few minutes to make the request I would appreciate it.

Here's a link for Cox customer support: Cox Customer Support

Thanks,
MetalRocks

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about HD, but we already have the Outdoor Channel. It's channel 34.

Cox may break things up differently in VB for all I know, but I've had this channel in Yorktown, Hampton and Portsmouth.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Is'nt 34 yorktown oln outdoor life network?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a difference between the stations.

OLN - Outdoor Life Network is currently carried by Cox.

The Outdoor Channel (the one with the Moose mascot) is not carried by Cox.

Thanks for helping to clarify this as others may have had the same thought.

I prefer the programming on The Outdoor Channel when compared to OLN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top