BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2003 5:47:21 AM EDT
Anyone planning to go this weekend?

John
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Better check the schedule.

Anything special going on ? or did you just want to shoot the '16 ?

Did you get the latest newsletter ?
They're crackin down on the MG pit range...

Too many rounds over the berm...

'Gotta be inside 25yds now to shoot...

PS...
My new email addy: [email protected]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Newsletter? The only info I've received has been from John C.
I have a new carry gun to break in and, a couple a hundred .223's. Nothing on the schedule this weekend so I think I'll be going tomorrow. If you like, stop up around 1:30. You can "watch" my son and I shoot the M16. What did you say? You have another 2 months to wait? Boy, thats a lot of "watchin" and "waitin"

John
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:49:44 AM EDT
[#3]
New plan....seein's how we'll be there for the Wednesday night meeting, I'm going to go shoot on Wednesday in the late afternoon. (John C. thanks for the 'heads up)
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
New plan....seein's how we'll be there for the Wednesday night meeting, I'm going to go shoot on Wednesday in the late afternoon. (John C. thanks for the 'heads up)

That sounds like a good idea...
I just got a heads up email from him too...
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Give 'em hell guys.  

I haven't even made it down there yet and they already want to restrict it.  

Uneducated morons, IMNSHO.
Mario
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top