Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2009 2:53:48 PM EDT
what with today being halloween, I thought I'd start this thread to showcase REAL pictures that could be used for halloween, if wanted......

I'll start with this gem................

this is what happens when you're a 72 year old grandmother & the doctor decides that a couple of your toes "could use fixing", and proceeds to do so at the same time as removing a plate & 6 screws from your lower leg.

ETA: I don't know what it was about this particular situation that intrigued the doctor so much, but from the time she broke her leg, the doctor was always bugging my mom to let her fix her toes...finally, my mom finally just told the doc to go ahead & do it
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Sick and wrong Jeff, sick and wrong.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some, coworkers.

First guy, got his fingers in the bending die bending sheetmetal.

This guy somehow put his hand between the punch and the ram of a pressbreak.  The pin from the punch went clear through his hand.

This is the son of a coworker, wrecked his car and lost most of the muscle off his arm.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Reloads anyone

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice!

This thread is easy as hell to masturbate to!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Nice!

I came.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nice!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top